kw11333

2014 MLS Changes

Feel free to post news on what you have heard, and pics you find. MLS Jersey week will be happening again this year (I had to e-mail the league to get an answer).

What we know of the jerseys NOT released:

- TFC's new away kit will be a dark grey. Confirmed by people at the team

- Whitecaps will have a new blue away kit

- Seattle will have a new 3rd kit, with anniversary logo

- New Impact home kit will feature Fleur de Lys

Hmm. I disagree but to each his own. Looking at the template now, I think the flags could come off for secondary sponsorship. I know it is a bad idea to some but it's possible.

I think the flag patch should get swapped out during CONCACAF Champions League for the CCL logo. During league play a sponsor patch similar to what was worn when the league started would be a good idea. I'm interested to see what Columbus rolls out.

I think the flag patch should get swapped out during CONCACAF Champions League for the CCL logo.

As silly as I think the flag patch is, I'd rather see them swap out the MLS patch for the logo of whatever competition they're playing in.

New kits:

LA+Galaxy+2014+Home+Jersey+(1).jpg

That's beautiful.

Remove the horrible sash lines and it's beautiful. With them its a mess of mismatched elements fighting against each other.

For me, remove the three stripes and it gets better. I think you are right and the sash and stripes compete for our attention

- Seattle will have a new 3rd kit, with anniversary logo

I read this elsewhere too. What was odd is that the article said the new 3rd would be shale/green. Confused since their primary is green and their away is shale. Not sure how a shale/green 3rd works as a clash kit. Anyone else have any insight?

Impact teaser

Impact+Montreal+2014+Jersey.jpg

The Whitecaps have also released a teaser, but I have no idea how to extract pictures from IG.

If you view the page source code, you can find the image URL.

That's how I got the teaser image link to post in the mega thread

28d807fc96b111e3b9880e51447f1083_8.jpg

I'm really starting to hate the Earthquakes redesign.

Montreal and Vancouver look like they're going to be really classy, although I hope that the Impact keep a blue and black vertical striped kit.

I'm really starting to hate the Earthquakes redesign.

Montreal and Vancouver look like they're going to be really classy, although I hope that the Impact keep a blue and black vertical striped kit.

What do you hate about it?