New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

I agree. That looks rushed and fake. However, that picture of the Haden jerseys looks like the real deal. Plus Donte Whitner's Twitter page had this:

"Ok yea got us! Damn who stole the jerseys??? Haha"

A little something below to confirm that it's fake. The road numbers are supposed to be orange, according to an image posted on their website...

∨ ∨ ∨ ∨ ∨

Now, the following is taken from the behance website:

9d65fdcfc9ed666de448a48cfbbc4b02.jpg

At the bottom, there is a white jersey with orange numerals. I thought for sure the brown jersey would have the orange numerals. But from the looks of it, the white uniform will have orange numbers.

I hate this. I hate when the uniforms aren't consistent between home and away. If you are going to use orange numbers on white, use it on brown. If you are going to use the away color on the home jersey, then you should use the home color on the away jersey... not a third color.

There is also one with brown numbers on a white mesh background so don't look too deep into that, also where the numbers are on the jersey would be solid not the traditional mesh

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To get back on topic...

I HATE these. And they look legit enough in the replica jersey pick to be legit. Wow am I disappointed.

I don't know what the :censored: is going on with that jersey stripe.

The "CLEVELAND" on the front of the jersey isn't awful, but why do they need to distinguish that detail? YOU ARE WEARING ORANGE AND BROWN, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Can't tell which is worse...the ridiculous stripes, the amount of orange, or the God-awful 1990's drop shadow numbers. Just real, real bad.

9 days to see the real thing. I can't imagine Nike or the Browns are happy about this leak, if indeed that's what it is. I'm actually hoping it's a ploy to throw fans off.

To further confirm our doubt in that "style guide" image.

The one glaring difference in the font is the "S". The actual font has a completely horizontal middle line and the "style guide" font has a diagonal middle line.

I really like that fake mockup though... Actually.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Am I the only one who's ticked off by the over abundance of orange in this redesign? They're the Cleveland Browns , not the Cleveland Oranges!

They aren't named after the color, they are named after Paul Brown

Yet they have a long history of wearing brown as their primary color. To suddenly decide that they're an orange-first team now would be dumb regardless.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Prior to the Jaguars, Vikings, and Bucs unveiling their new uniforms the past few years, does anyone know how quickly merch was in stores? Would retail outlets really have this stuff almost 2 weeks before the unveiling? To me, that's the biggest red flag. If the Browns are being so tight-lipped about this and drumming up a bunch of ballyhoo about it, why would they let Nike ship this stuff to retailers across the country, knowing damn well it'd get leaked?

Well...it is the Browns.

But seriously. Nike wouldn't really do that either, would they?

Am I the only one who's ticked off by the over abundance of orange in this redesign? They're the Cleveland Browns , not the Cleveland Oranges!

Yet they have a long history of wearing brown as their primary color. To suddenly decide that they're an orange-first team now would be dumb regardless.
And prior to the Denver Broncos latest look they wore orange all the time. Then they switched to wearing a dark blue which has since then been rectified back to orange. So it's no unheard of.

Edit: check out the history of the home uniforms here -http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/161/Denver_Broncos/

Prior to the Jaguars, Vikings, and Bucs unveiling their new uniforms the past few years, does anyone know how quickly merch was in stores? Would retail outlets really have this stuff almost 2 weeks before the unveiling? To me, that's the biggest red flag. If the Browns are being so tight-lipped about this and drumming up a bunch of ballyhoo about it, why would they let Nike ship this stuff to retailers across the country, knowing damn well it'd get leaked?

Well...it is the Browns.

replica (game?) jerseys seemed to be out almost immediately after release, its just authentics (elite) jerseys were not able to be bought until later

Exactly. And no matter the namesake, it would still look awfully stupid if the Browns didn't wear brown as their primary colour.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Well...it is the Browns.

There were leaked replica images well in advance for both the Jaguars and Dolphins. The Jaguars leak was the black jersey while the Dolphins had the new logo and Nike swoosh application on the sleeve. This kind of stuff is not of heard of.

play_logos_576.jpg

Though both photos look like a guy going through a box of them or something. Not on hangers on display racks almost two weeks prior to the 'big unveiling'. Where would they even be stored in the back of a store or warehouse on display racks?

It just seems a little unusual. That looks like a photo we'd get the night before the unveiling. Not ten days early. Do stories normally setup racks well in advance of putting product out on the floor?

If the gunmetal gray rumor is true, I wonder if they will have them for pants only, and possibly ditch the brown pants. Brown-Orange-White jerseys and Orange-Gunmetal-White pants.

Is it a foregone conclusion that the gunmetal gray will be used as a jersey and/or pant color as part of this set? When I heard about, I assumed it would be an accent color or a numeral color - utilized like the silver (gray?) in the Pro Bowl uniforms below...

B8YjfaiCcAIC0j3.jpg

Archived