April 1st, some uniform related joke stories today ?

Rays

Is Chris really not gonna have a April fools story on the front page !!?

San-Diego-Padres-English-The-Padres-Jers

San Diego to wear special "The Padres" English heritage night jerseys:

http://news.sportslogos.net/2014/04/01/padres-to-wear-english-language-uniform-may-4th/

Not as good as last year's Dallas Stars new logo leak post, I was contacted by several big news organizations asking if the story was true or not.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2013/04/01/dallas-stars-new-uniform-leaked-paying-homage-to-cowboys/

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even kidding, that

Orlando City posted an article about rebranding to the Sea Cows a few hours ago. Ironically enough, the logo they made isn't actually half bad.

Orlando Manatees

OCManatees.jpg

That'd make for a great Youth Club team crest.

And I would also like to see a return to those old Colorado kits. Wouldn't they just be hilarious. I doubt the MLS would even allow that, though.

That we live in a country where a prominent NFL team uses a racial slur as a team name is a pretty big joke.

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

That we live in a country where a prominent NFL team uses a racial slur as a team name is a pretty big joke.

Yeah, Giants is pretty offensive, but lets be honest, alot of Americans are really fat.

I figured he meant Vikings. They prefer to be called Nordic Americans

Right on , luckly they have left the raping and pillaging in the past.......

And don´t get me started on the browns

I got excited at first for the Huskies uniforms. Because they are getting a new set, till I saw them, then I remembered what day it was.

To note, he did say they were going to release them to the public at the spring game, which hopefully the real ones will be released.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived