Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that is based off of the picture on the wall in the picture of the design studio, it looks like the "inserts" on the white uniform will be cream, just like the green jersey.

To the left of the court mockups:

912454_orig.jpg

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Here's a pic of the almost finished practice court.

bucksfloor2.0.jpg

You'll notice the 3rd logo at the end of the court. On the end you can't see, they have used the ball logo. "fear the deer" is a nice touch.

Reposted from Concepts because this is the official practice court (not a concept MJD). :D
shado_logo.gif

Likely new jerseys 6226085_orig.jpg

These aren't terrible, they are just uninspired. Unfortunate that there are no tan elements in the white uniforms.

The roundel is pretty bad. The seams of the basketball and the 'M' don't match anything else anywhere on the uniforms or logos.

Can't help but to see the similarities between the Bucks' and Raptors' proposed designs.

At 1st I was gonna disagree with you. But then I had to do a double take....

Toronto-Raptors-New-Uniform-Mockup-2-590

6226085_orig.jpg

Boy are you right. Let's hope the Bucks unis have a Lil more Irish rainbow gradients. Even if they didn't it still fits their brand. Raptors though is so uninspiring. ANY message board for uniforms will tell you that.

Oh @CLEstones..it's not tan..it's cream.

shado_logo.gif

Oh @CLEstones..it's not tan..it's cream.

My deepest, sincerest apologies. I forgot that Milwaukee is the Cream City. Still, it sucks that the cream/tan color isn't anywhere on the home uniform. It could have been unique.

Sorry, I should clarify. I didn't know where to post this and couldn't start my own forum. That mockup is based on a screenshot that was posted in a UniWatch article on ESPN and then taken down. There were several jerseys in that picture but this was the only one that had an NBA logo on back and not front, indicating the others were older or replicas for sale. I don't have other information, so it's definitely possible these will not be used, and/or that I'm missing details such as color accents (so there could be tan I didn't see).

Archived