Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a description of the uniforms. It all sounds about like what we have been expecting. Take it for what it's worth.

There will be 3 jerseys total – one white, one green, and the black alternate I mentioned. The text on the jerseys will be the same block font that we’ve seen in the new logos already – ‘Milwaukee’ on the green, and ‘Bucks’ on the white. They’ll also have a trim similar to the checkers/panels on Marquette’s jerseys down the side, with alternating cream, green, and blue. I’m not sure how to describe the shorts, but I’m told somehow the design of the court will be worked into it. The black alternate has the new green Buck logo large on the front with the player’s number worked into the antlers, somewhat similar to Golden State’s design. That sounds like it’ll be the most exciting new jersey, but apparently the circle M emblem will be used on the black shorts, which is by far the worst version of the new logo.

source: http://thevictorylapblog.com/2015/06/heres-what-the-new-bucks-jerseys-are-going-to-look-like/

And here's an imgur album of snapchat screenshots for some more close-ups of the new merchandise: http://imgur.com/a/zqTO9

So basically this jersey...

efehh416yadjwt5aug5h0ag1v.gif

...with new Bucks colors and script, and with cream, green, and blue checkers instead of multiple shades of green. It sounds very interesting.

I'm assuming the black won't be a pure black, but closer to this shade from the colors we saw a while back.

bucks_zpsbmqduurg.jpg

Pulling the black from this image, you get this when paired with the green from their logo (FWIW):

bucksc4.png

We'll probably see some thick cream outlines.

bucksc3.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived