2014 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm In the minority, but I cannot stand those black collars.

Other than that I agree that it's good to see them back wearing their midnight green jerseys, although I'd still like to see them return to the kelly green.

Really curious to see if the sweat box looks as bad as the jets or if they were able to handle the colors better.

Wellll....

0ap3000000426437.jpg

More like welp.

5CKrpPR.jpg

not as bad as the jets looks....they need to move to the new mach speed template since it hides the sweatboxes much better...they can just put th eNFL shield on the collar in the big triangle it would look good

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

The NFL shield is supposed to represent 1st rate ... Nike is not in that classification in manufacturing NFL uniforms and hopefully the League has taken notice and doesn't extend the Nike contract which ends upon the conclusion of the 2016 season.

Jerseys that look different colors throughout on so many teams ... sweat stains ... taking several months to manufacture a midnight green jersey and pants.

Go back to Reebok, consider Under Armor perhaps, but ...........

Please NFL, dump Nike hereshoping.gif

Other than that I agree that it's good to see them back wearing their midnight green jerseys, although I'd still like to see them return to the kelly green.

I think the Eagles should remain midnight green and yes they look really, really good. If anybody should switch back to kelly green, it is the New York Jets. Personally, I do not care much about their current look (even though it was their original look back in the 60s), and I would like to see them go back to the 1978-97 era. The uniforms were one of the best, if not the best in the NFL until they decide to go back to the boring original look. I am all for the return of the kelly green Jet jerseys.

I think the Eagles should remain midnight green and yes they look really, really good. If anybody should switch back to kelly green, it is the New York Jets. Personally, I do not care much about their current look (even though it was their original look back in the 60s), and I would like to see them go back to the 1978-97 era. The uniforms were one of the best, if not the best in the NFL until they decide to go back to the boring original look. I am all for the return of the kelly green Jet jerseys.

Perhaps you didn't notice, but when the J-E-T-S changed their look in 1998 back to the similar look of the late 60s early to latter 70s it wasn't just the green that was darkened from the Kelly green. They also changed the logo from pointed sidings and the shape of a football to rounding the logo and giving it an oval shape. The older logo was also mounted on the helmet on about a 45° angle and the face-mask was gray.

The '78-'97 era wasn't identical for all those years either. They added a black trim and black face-mask right around 1990 which l thought looked much better than the green & white of the 80s.

emerson_boozer_1970_12_06.jpg

Regular Season Week 11
Bills @ Dolphins
6wcETlg.jpgx5jbWHT.jpg?1

First correction needed Mr Canzman, Dolphins are going monochrome ....

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/miami-dolphins-aqua-all-uniforms-buffalo-bills-thursday-night-record

The Bills have yet to announce whether we'll be in blue pants or white ones (I'm hoping blue)

B2MFJu0IcAA5qHY.jpg

Regular Season Week 11
Bills @ Dolphins
6wcETlg.jpgx5jbWHT.jpg?1

First correction needed Mr Canzman, Dolphins are going monochrome ....

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/miami-dolphins-aqua-all-uniforms-buffalo-bills-thursday-night-record

The Bills have yet to announce whether we'll be in blue pants or white ones (I'm hoping blue)

B2MFJu0IcAA5qHY.jpg

Bills announced on twitter today that they will be in blue pants!

Was looking at the Jets salute to service gear. Anyone else think this would be a nice shade of green for the Jets? I mean if they aren't going to wear kelly green, might as well be something unique (instead of matching the Packers) and the olive green would match the whole Jets / flight crew theme.

thumb.jpg

It's a good question but not a realistic thought that the Jets would ever change their brand to an olive green color such as that.

I'd be curious to see what it would look like if somebody was to Photoshop it.

Bills announced on twitter today that they will be in blue pants!

A very good choice ... Thanks for posting that when you did, I saw that before I saw the Tweet.

I think it would be cool if the Bills blue pants had a red belt like it did in the 70s. I didn't think that Nike produced those type of pants anymore, but I noticed the other day that one of the teams did have a different style of pants with a belt color of their team trim.

Archived