2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's another "must-win" game for the Bills, similar to the Chiefs and Dolphins games in the middle of the season. And just as in those games, they're :censored:ting the bed.

Nice work, Buffalo.

Yup. 4-0 against the NFC North; 0-4 against the AFC West. :(

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Way to support your team Rams. You lost to the Giants in a near empty dome.

Way to continue to support a player who's no longer on your team. Move on. Nothing new here.

Even the Browns have made the playoffs since 1999.

And so have the Rams...

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Glad the Cowboys won today. I don't even care that they blew the Colts out. It's far more important to note the Boys are winning football games in December. Back on top of the east and in the playoffs for the first time since 2009. Now I just hope they start winning games in January too.

At this point, the NFC playoffs are going to be very anticlimactic outside Seattle if the Rams can't pull one more giant-killer upset next week.

I know anything can happen in the playoffs, but at this rate, I would be absolutely shocked if we don't get Seattle/New England

At this point, the NFC playoffs are going to be very anticlimactic outside Seattle if the Rams can't pull one more giant-killer upset next week.

I know anything can happen in the playoffs, but at this rate, I would be absolutely shocked if we don't get Seattle/New England

I honestly think we're getting a Super Bowl XLVIII rematch. It just seems headed that way.

I know stranger things have happened in the playoffs, but at this point.... seriously, if someone beats Seattle in the playoffs, give them a gold medal. That would be the biggest upset since the 2002 realignment.

Seattle at this point seems almost invincible

Archived