2014 NFL Season Thread

How 'bout them Cowboys!

How 'bout they can kiss the fattest part of my ass!

Yes... I am a sore loser. This was a game Seattle could of won, but they just couldn't stop Murray when it counted (not to mention the half assed decision to challenge that catch. Not smart at all).

Now, Seattle stands to fall a game back of a very good Arizona team in that rugged division. Eh... what can you do?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry the Cowboys will find a way to go 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

while that is a realistic possibility, after all this is Dallas and there is still the NFC East gauntlet. Someone should be fired if that happens. With the start they are having and the fact they scored a signature victory today, they should build off this win and use it as a stepping stone towards a serious playoff push. One thing they do need to address is those moments where they shoot themselves in the foot. At some point it will start costing them games.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I don't know man. This team seems like they figured out what works. It will be interesting when teams put 8 in the box and force Romo to beat them.

Except the Seahawks loaded the box consistently against the Cowboys AND on Murray's TD run to clinch it Seattle had 9 guys in the box. The Cowboys are proving over and over again that it doesn't matter if the opposing teams stacked the box, they're going to run it down their throat.

This win was outstanding. We dominated the Super Bowl champions in Seattle. No single player had rushed for over 38 yards against this Seahawks team, we had TWO guys who did that. Plus, Murray had over 100 yards again! I'm just over the moon right now. I did not expect this today, I'm shocked lol.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Dallas can roll. They didn't lay down after the two back-to-back fumbles and the blocked punt TD and beat the defending champs in their own house.

Dallas has run the table if they play smart, balanced football. Keep 'em honest with Murray and then have Romo play pitch and catch with Dez, Witten or Terrance.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I don't know man. This team seems like they figured out what works. It will be interesting when teams put 8 in the box and force Romo to beat them.
Except the Seahawks loaded the box consistently against the Cowboys AND on Murray's TD run to clinch it Seattle had 9 guys in the box. The Cowboys are proving over and over again that it doesn't matter if the opposing teams stacked the box, they're going to run it down their throat.

This win was outstanding. We dominated the Super Bowl champions in Seattle. No single player had rushed for over 38 yards against this Seahawks team, we had TWO guys who did that. Plus, Murray had over 100 yards again! I'm just over the moon right now. I did not expect this today, I'm shocked lol.

They did? Oh...well alright then. I was only able to catch certain parts of the game at work so I didn't know. That being the case they should be a tough out the rest of the season, as long as they aren't shooting themselves like today. That much is forever uncertain with these Cowboys.

They did? Oh...well alright then. I was only able to catch certain parts of the game at work so I didn't know. That being the case they should be a tough out the rest of the season, as long as they aren't shooting themselves like today. That much is forever uncertain with these Cowboys.

You're all good man! If not for some unforced mistakes by the Cowboys, it would have been a blow out today. We literally dominated the World Champs. In Seattle. I can't reiterate that enough. Easily our biggest regular season win since beating the Saints in 2009, although I'd argue this win is more impressive.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived