MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

Anybody feels like this cap is really needed? I'm watching them against the Mets and it looks pretty bad with the red jerseys and accessories. Since it doesn't really look better with the regular grey uniform I wouldn't miss it at all...

e5kaogil43wfzyepmopfs11st.gif

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody feels like this cap is really needed? I'm watching them against the Mets and it looks pretty bad with the red jerseys, fonts and accessories. Since it doesn't really look better with the regular grey uniform I wouldn't miss it at all...e5kaogil43wfzyepmopfs11st.gif

Agreed. They should wear their regular red cap, regardless of uniform.

There's a whole lot of unnecessary things going on with the Nationals' current set.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Here's a photo of a rare time the Nats wore red batting helmets on the road, to me It looks way better than what they use now

7568029420_7b7bc55531_c.jpg

That's a huge upgrade. The red one is good enough on it's own. The other alt with the navy brim and contrasting eyelets is also pretty pointless...

Anybody feels like this cap is really needed? I'm watching them against the Mets and it looks pretty bad with the red jerseys and accessories. Since it doesn't really look better with the regular grey uniform I wouldn't miss it at all...

At least that is better than the orginal crap that they first wore.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

At least that is better than the orginal crap that they first wore.

Way better but it would be even better with the solid red cap along every one of their uniforms.

Here's a photo of a rare time the Nats wore red batting helmets on the road, to me It looks way better than what they use now

7568029420_7b7bc55531_c.jpg

Picture_2.pngbrycebat0712b.jpg?uuid=DgyRFtAcEeGqFHCLrharper-monster.gif

This was the first series after the ASG in 2013. They were testing it out. I liked it too. Much better than the Braves look of the current road caps. I think the red w/navy brim alt cap would be good for the road cap.

They originally announced the orange hat/undershirt set as their weekend/afternoon alternates, but never really followed suit. They've only wore this set a few times this season, maybe even less than five times. They orange top with solid blue hat has been their main alt set this season, worn with both home white pants and road grey pants.

That's a shame. It probably should be the primary home look, but at the very least it should be in the regular rotation as a weekly alt.

They originally announced the orange hat/undershirt set as their weekend/afternoon alternates, but never really followed suit. They've only wore this set a few times this season, maybe even less than five times. They orange top with solid blue hat has been their main alt set this season, worn with both home white pants and road grey pants.

The current rotation for the Astros (it has varied slightly this season for the ubiquitous "reasons"):

Home White/Navy hat & accents - primary home

Orange/Navy hat & accents - Friday night home & daytime road

Home White/Orange hat & accents - Sunday home (formerly Saturday home)

Road Grey/Navy/Orange hat & Navy accents - nighttime road

The BP is now just the BP (no longer worn in games, since last summer).

And they wore the navy helmets with the orange hats yesterday. Mind you, they wore orange helmets during a throwback game this season. They actually HAVE ORANGE HELMETS AND WON'T WEAR THEM! It's mildly annoying.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Nationals should bring back the DC cap as the one they wear with the grays. White DC on a red cap, and call it the official road cap

I would say yes if the used it with another font than the orginal because that was ugly.

The solid navy cap is my favorite of the bunch

Mine too.I think they should use their blue alts more.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

Archived