PittsburghSucks

2016-17 NBA Season

So apparently he said it to get a tide out of the media and to show they will run with any story no matter how ridiculous it may be. I mean yea as they should when you are grown adult and say stupid things but what ever.

So, anybody tired of the coverage of this kd-russ feud?

Just now, Rj0498 said:

So, anybody tired of the coverage of this kd-russ feud?

Not at the moment. The pettiness between the KD and Russ is whats fueling all the stories. As long as the two don't talk to one another, people are going to want to see what happens next, thus the stories will continue flying in. 

Now, if next season the same type of coverage is applied to this rivalry as it has been this season, then yes I will get tired of it. Unless something juicy happens, like one of those guys throws a punch at the other. 

1 hour ago, BlackBolt3 said:

God :censored:ing damnit, Draymond.

Did DJ Khaled forget he was in New Orleans when he started chanting "Miami" repeatedly and getting angry that no one was chanting it back at him?

Should hopefully be an entertaining final of the dunk contest, Glenn Robinson III and Derrick Jones have easily been the most entertaining so far. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/833149439992754178

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBA/status/833152457068859392

At least the last two dunks were pretty good. Even though the winning slam was literally John Wall's dunk from 3 years ago with more people. I swear there were more dunks jumping over people than there were dunks that weren't. 

TNT made mistake, Small Dog (that I like to called him) wasn't the first Pacers player who won SDC, someone forget about Fred Jones in 2004. :)

1 minute ago, Germanshepherd said:

At least the last two dunks were pretty good. Even though the winning slam was literally John Wall's dunk from 3 years ago with more people. I swear there were more dunks jumping over people than there were dunks that weren't. 

Basically, all "show" dunks have been done already and Vince Carter dunked over the person in 2000.

3 hours ago, dfwabel said:

Basically, all "show" dunks have been done already and Vince Carter dunked over the person in 2000.

Yeah, even in this vid there are maybe 5 new ideas and the rest just jumping over people or doing already done dunks with different bounces. 

Gravity  > Creativity

There's little to differentiate any competition dunk since.... '05.

Basically every "show" dunk lately is here.

5 hours ago, dont care said:

Did DJ Khaled forget he was in New Orleans when he started chanting "Miami" repeatedly and getting angry that no one was chanting it back at him?

The funny thing is that he's from New Orleans :lol:

4 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Just wow...an Anthony Davis-DeMarcus Cousins frontline could potentially be another version of the Twin Towers.

If I'm a Kings fan living in Sacramento, even despite Cousins' foolishness...after all that money spent on the new barn, I'd be pissed right off.

Kings get Tyreke back and Buddy Hield who ironically grabbed Cousins' nuts last week. Who knows maybe the locker room was toxic beyond repair. Just like the Browns, rebuilding year after year with no end in sight.