2016-17 NBA Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should hopefully be an entertaining final of the dunk contest, Glenn Robinson III and Derrick Jones have easily been the most entertaining so far. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/833149439992754178

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBA/status/833152457068859392

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

1 minute ago, Germanshepherd said:

At least the last two dunks were pretty good. Even though the winning slam was literally John Wall's dunk from 3 years ago with more people. I swear there were more dunks jumping over people than there were dunks that weren't. 

Basically, all "show" dunks have been done already and Vince Carter dunked over the person in 2000.

3 hours ago, dfwabel said:

Basically, all "show" dunks have been done already and Vince Carter dunked over the person in 2000.

Yeah, even in this vid there are maybe 5 new ideas and the rest just jumping over people or doing already done dunks with different bounces. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

5 hours ago, dont care said:

Did DJ Khaled forget he was in New Orleans when he started chanting "Miami" repeatedly and getting angry that no one was chanting it back at him?

The funny thing is that he's from New Orleans :lol:

4 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Just wow...an Anthony Davis-DeMarcus Cousins frontline could potentially be another version of the Twin Towers.

If I'm a Kings fan living in Sacramento, even despite Cousins' foolishness...after all that money spent on the new barn, I'd be pissed right off.

Kings get Tyreke back and Buddy Hield who ironically grabbed Cousins' nuts last week. Who knows maybe the locker room was toxic beyond repair. Just like the Browns, rebuilding year after year with no end in sight. 

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

22 year old Buddy Girls, Tyreke Evans, a first and a second is what I've heard.

If Stern were still around he'd veto that trade.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

12 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

But you cannot play that way in 2017, Madman.

Boogie for Evans, Hield, a 1 & a 2.  I'm not sure which GM wants to get fired more.  Dell Demps or Vlade.

Oh, Demps might get an extension if this trade plays out...I don't think Vlade lasts the season; he either resigns in embarrassment or Vivek gets another hair up his ass and puts Vlade out of his misery.

For a team that's 2.5 games out of the playoffs, this is a steal. You now have two guys that going to give your team at least 40 points night in and night out. New Orleans may not get in this year, but I'll be damned if they don't get in 2017-2018.

As for Sacramento... I don't get it. This is a guy who said he wanted to be there for his entire career. They're closer to the final playoff spot then the Pelicans are (1.5 behind Denver for the final playoff berth)... you're basically giving up on this season. Why not wait until the season ends and dump him then?

Ranidive and Divac are the blind leading the blind.

On the bright side my Tyreke Evans t-shirt from a few years back is now no longer "vintage" and tickets should be really cheap for the rest of the season.

Archived