Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

13 minutes ago, Teal said:

Any predictions as to what the Warriors 4th uni will look like? I have a feeling it will be grey.

It will not be gray. It’ll be a new version of the Chinese New Year sets they’ve had the past two seasons, except this time it’ll be blue and yellow (not sure which will be the base color).

14 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

Gold and Black is here to stay. This is the Raptors 4th "City Edition" Nike Uniform. This uniform replaces last seasons "Drake" uniform. It is unclear when this jersey will see the court for the first time, but this is exciting. The first raptors jersey in a long time not to follow the regular template. More info to come soon... 

➡︎ https://raptorsking.weebly.com

#WeTheNorth

#WeTheNorth

Raptors City Uniform copy copy.jpg

I actually like this a lot. The number is awful though. Should be white with a gold trim i'm thinking. Also a white trim around the north may look better. Not sure though. But overall I like it.

26 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

It will not be gray. It’ll be a new version of the Chinese New Year sets they’ve had the past two seasons, except this time it’ll be blue and yellow (not sure which will be the base color).

I think I heard somewhere that there will be a dragon involved in the design? I'm hoping for a gold base color. The Warriors need a gold uniform. 

23 minutes ago, kimball said:

I think I heard somewhere that there will be a dragon involved in the design? I'm hoping for a gold base color. The Warriors need a gold uniform. 

Yes, and yes. B)

2 hours ago, kimball said:

I'm all for a gold Warriors set. Let's hope it happens...

19 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

NO NO NO PLEASE NO

NOT MORE SAME COLOR NUMBERS

IT'S SPREADING

WE'RE ALL DOOMED

19 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

Gold and Black is here to stay. This is the Raptors 4th "City Edition" Nike Uniform. This uniform replaces last seasons "Drake" uniform. It is unclear when this jersey will see the court for the first time, but this is exciting. The first raptors jersey in a long time not to follow the regular template. More info to come soon... 

➡︎ https://raptorsking.weebly.com

#WeTheNorth

#WeTheNorth

I can't wait for Minnesota and Portland to troll this ...

11 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I can't believe the Lakers aren't allowed to wear their purple jerseys for a few more weeks. This is extremely stupid.

Rules are rules. You need to respect them. 

18 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I can't believe the Lakers aren't allowed to wear their purple jerseys for a few more weeks. This is extremely stupid.

I really don't understand how this helps Nike sell jerseys, whether yellow or purple.

I'm watching the Seahawks in bright green on my TV, and it's not the stupidest sports uniform matchup tonight. The NBA is flying too close to the sun.

2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I don't understand why the purple uniform wasn't one of their first two jerseys released in the first place.  The Lakers should only wear yellow at home, purple on the road, and occasionally their alternate uniforms.

3 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I can see the league enforcing this rule for teams that have newly designed STATEMENT jerseys or overall identities -- ie T'Wolves, Jazz, Pacers, Suns, etc. But, not for teams like the Lakers, Bucks, Mavs, Heat, Hawks, etc. who haven't added a new design for their STATEMENT jersey or changed logos with the Nike switch. If the NBA and Nike are doing this to establish a brand then that's okay, but those teams already have an established brand.

4 minutes ago, M4One said:

I don't understand why the purple uniform wasn't one of their first two jerseys released in the first place.  The Lakers should only wear yellow at home, purple on the road, and occasionally their alternate uniforms.

I agree.

The biggest problem is the discontinuation of home and away designation with these "EDITIONS" The Association (White) and Mindset (Team Color?) are the only ones out until the end of the month when the Statement is allowed to be worn. 

In an ideal world the NBA would have given at least the Lakers a waiver to wear their Statement jerseys on the road. 

Let's just hope this doesn't repeat itself next year. I don't see why it would outside of new identities and jerseys.

NON IN-GAME JERSEY ALERT: Apparently this happened on the newest episode of Law & Order: SVU? I don't watch the show, and I'm incredibly baffled as to why Isaiah Thomas is the one giving the jersey? Everything about this is weird: