UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Germany women's Euro 2017 away kit:

17GERMANYWOMENEURO2.jpg

For me it's better than a man's away.

Would love to have seen this with white shorts, but i guess this monochrome thing is becoming more of the norm

6 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Still want to see the eventual Miami club use that color. 

And yeah, I know, but the Revs were the first ones to popularize it. 

I'm having my doubts that's ever going to happen. I think Beckham takes his ball and goes to Vegas.

4 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

I'm having my doubts that's ever going to happen. I think Beckham takes his ball and goes to Vegas.

Maybe Beckham isn't going to Las Vegas, maybe that project is over. But Miami Beckham United group still tells to the people that they are in the running to get the Miami MLS team. Only time will tell.

whereicomefrom.png

13 hours ago, pepis21 said:

It's from miteam.

Germany women's Euro 2017 away kit:

17GERMANYWOMENEURO2.jpg

For me it's better than a man's away.

Teal? I want that as a regular away colour for all DFB teams! I'd buy all of them.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

17 hours ago, Gothamite said:

And yeah, I know, but the Revs were the first ones to popularize it. 

Actually it was HSV Hamburg, but it doesn't matter, because it's a nice jersey. :)

Shanghai SIPG (Hulk, Carvalho, Oscar):

17ShanghaiSIPG1.jpg

4r2eer.png

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

The thing holding up Miami is additional investment.  Switching to Vegas only makes that harder to secure. 

You don't want to play in Vegas in 100 degree heat from May to August either. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

The thing holding up Miami is additional investment.  Switching to Vegas only makes that harder to secure. 

Exactly true.....

Here's what I've been wondering lately;

If Tampa get the expansion bid accepted, do you think they just kind of quietly let the Beckham/Miami situation go away? 

Just curious to hear what people think.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

6 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

You don't want to play in Vegas in 100 degree heat from May to August either. 

Just think of it as prep for Qatar 2022.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, mr.negative15 said:

Exactly true.....

Here's what I've been wondering lately;

If Tampa get the expansion bid accepted, do you think they just kind of quietly let the Beckham/Miami situation go away? 

Just curious to hear what people think.

One doesn't have anything to do with the other.   MLS is contractually obligated to give Beckham an expansion team, provided he can meet the basic criteria.  MLS didn't choose Miami, Beckham did.  There's no evidence that they'd be pursuing the market on their own.  If MLS could let it go away quietly, they would - his deal gets better and better every year. 

The only way Tampa Bay could impact that is if the presence of another Florida team chases off all the prospective investors. 

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

The only way Tampa Bay could impact that is if the presence of another Florida team chases off all the prospective investors. 

Fair enough, I guess that's really the question. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived