buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

I saw the Florida uniforms & thought it was one of those over the top concepts that someone put together in Photoshop, not an actual uniform.

Hey, execution of the jersey is actually spot on. Does it look good? Not necessarily, but its not poorly executed.

39 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

I wanted to answer your question the day I saw it, but couldn't for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, djam2410 said:

Additional looks

17FB_v8b_helmet.jpg

17FB_v9b_stiff.jpg

DLvIn0xUIAATTAY.jpg

DLvIn3FVoAADal-.jpg

i cant believe they are actually wearing this. Pattern should have went down to the pants also...if you gonna go gator go full not halfway

That's the stupidest :censored:ing thing I've ever seen. 

57 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

They had frogskin pants back in 2009 for their Pro Combat uniforms:

TCU_Pro_Combat_PANT_hiRes-620x825.jpg

Ahhh forgot about those, I take back what I said about Oregon

48 minutes ago, Hoover356 said:

I saw the Florida uniforms & thought it was one of those over the top concepts that someone put together in Photoshop, not an actual uniform.

It really is about as believable as this sort of crap that's been floating around Google image searches for the last decade.

fd2a44d7bf13cf1fc440bcca6a91a3f0.jpg

24788f5235a023845416fe35614203d3--florid

2 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Additional looks

17FB_v8b_helmet.jpg

17FB_v9b_stiff.jpg

DLvIn0xUIAATTAY.jpg

DLvIn3FVoAADal-.jpg

i cant believe they are actually wearing this. Pattern should have went down to the pants also...if you gonna go gator go full not halfway

🎶Someone forgot to finish their concept🎶

2 hours ago, Webfooter said:

Not even Oregon has gone for a full jersey or uniform pattern; they relegate it only to the shoulders/sleeves, the kneecaps, and pants side.

I liked this one they did.

2015.11.27.ADE_.UO_.FB_.Vs_.OregonState-

5 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I liked this one they did.

2015.11.27.ADE_.UO_.FB_.Vs_.OregonState-

And earlier in that same season they had the Lewis and Clark uniforms as well, again with an all-over print:

995A7E96-B3A0-46C6-9CF6-30EF074146F0.thumb.jpeg.e455d6491d9cd14c814339847d7f25cc.jpeg53EA6D5D-2084-47CC-8393-B391255A301F.jpeg.3d334cdb9e7d7d808ae79f276d2894e6.jpeg

On October 8, 2017 at 7:54 PM, 4_tattoos said:

Why couldn't Kansas just stick with their 2007 season uniforms? They had a good thing and kept tinkering with it. Keep it simple stupid. Jeez!

my sentiments exactly.  But, as a diehard K-State fan, I'm fine with KU humiliating themselves.

At this rate in 5 years, every team in College Football(FBS at least) will have different uniforms for each QUARTER. Except Alabama.

2 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

The Jersey looks great from what I can see. Hopefully they choose a good helmet/pants pairing to ace the look

4 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Additional looks

DLvIn0xUIAATTAY.jpg

DLvIn3FVoAADal-.jpg

I saw a Reddit post that said " Looks like a cheap Killer Croc cosplay " LOL

NCAA Football is like DeviantArt for sports.

To reach back to the Washington purple chrome helmet if I may - It may not have been the greatest look, but I do appreciate that Washington actually kept it a secret. I feel like we don't have many surprises on gameday anymore. No more wearing one uniform, changing after warmups, and surprising everyone. No more Maryland original flag uniform ordeals. Everyone tries to capitalize on the uniforms by gaining a ton of social media attention by announcing it a day or two early. Which makes plenty of sense. I, for one, just appreciate the surprise.

Design wise, I didn't think the chrome shell looked awful. Just wish the W decal was visible.