• Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/9/2017 at 5:22 PM, djam2410 said:

Additional looks

17FB_v8b_helmet.jpg

17FB_v9b_stiff.jpg

DLvIn0xUIAATTAY.jpg

DLvIn3FVoAADal-.jpg

i cant believe they are actually wearing this. Pattern should have went down to the pants also...if you gonna go gator go full not halfway

I thought Gators and their gator logo were green so why they go all Graytors on us?

^ I keep going back to a statement @McCarthy made years ago in reference to the Cincinnati Bengals' current uniforms (has it really already been 13 seasons??) versus their former ones...something to this effect: 

Their former uniforms said "we're a football team dressed like tigers"; their [now] current uniforms say "we're tigers who play football."

If ever there was a more appropriate application of that statement than this...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

Tree bark sublimation is really stupid.

Luckily nothing looks as stupid as those Gator uniforms. Good God.

...And should be unnoticeable on-field.  Interesting to see what they do with the pants and helmet.

Just now, CLEstones said:

...And should be unnoticeable on-field.  Interesting to see what they do with the pants and helmet.

Agreed. And I don't mind having one alternate a year (need to go with the old stripes full time and drop our primaries) as long as stop doing weird :censored: at the Michigan game. That game is sacred and should not be violated with alternate :censored:ty uniforms or dumbass non-matching helmets.

15 hours ago, Sedpredictsports said:

Maybe, but since I’m a teenager, I tend to enjoy when teams do one off uniforms. Especially with my favorite team, the Buckeyes. I always wanted them to tryout grey and I’m excited to see them finally do it. I still really enjoyed the Blackout Jerseys for Ohio State in 2015, and many of the other alternates were also enjoyable. The main thing is that Ohio State has to keep it a one game thing. They choose a game for the alternate and that’s it. After that they wear their standard 2 jersey one helmet one pants schedule 

That hasn't been the standard for awhile. Ohio State has done a few different alternates and throwbacks, etc compared to the other traditional teams

I've actually liked almost all of the ones they have done except when they wore the cannonball helmets vs Michigan.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

22310531_1433161460064736_55147812856785

I don't like them but I would probably be fine with them if the pattern was more subdued and was continued onto the pants.  I think the blue sleeves with the pattern look good and I wouldn't mind seeing the team work something like that into their uniforms.  Those numbers are going to be tough to read.

Considering what they're going for, the color they've used for the uniforms looks like a pretty good choice based on the stadium pics they released.

IUe6Hvh.png

2 hours ago, See Red said:

22310531_1433161460064736_55147812856785

I don't like them but I would probably be fine with them if the pattern was more subdued and was continued onto the pants.  I think the blue sleeves with the pattern look good and I wouldn't mind seeing the team work something like that into their uniforms.  Those numbers are going to be tough to read.

Considering what they're going for, the color they've used for the uniforms looks like a pretty good choice based on the stadium pics they released.

DL3WGy1X4AIqAbu.jpg

7 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

.......  sublimation is really stupid.

FTFY

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Fresno State has been wearing the "Bulldogs" helmets far more often than previous years, and it's great.  Tedford should just make them the regular helmet going forward.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived