College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

IMG_20171013_202358.thumb.jpg.1909e3fbc33f0fa341ee2c5396e076c5.jpg

Not new uniform news but my old school posted a Twitter pic showing the uniform progression from 1994 to now. It's missing a few of the helmet designs though.

When did you play there? I played for Coach Gardner at Tabor College in Kansas. He coached at Malone before he came to TC

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Video giving some more looks at tonight’s Oregon combo:

I’ll reiterate my thoughts from yesterday that this is, IMO, their best combo of the year so far. Their opening week yellow/green/yellow combo looked really nice as well, but the regularly colored duck logos instead of the monochromatic version on the green jerseys takes this one over the top. My one minor quibble is that I would’ve preferred the white and green cleats instead of the Doernbecher cleats to better tie into the jerseys, but that’s a pretty minor detail and one that doesn’t really have much of an effect on the quality of the combo as a whole. Anyways, I’m really excited to see how it looks on the field tonight under the lights.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, Jimmy's Brother said:

When did you play there? I played for Coach Gardner at Tabor College in Kansas. He coached at Malone before he came to TC

I was at the school from 1994-1998. Didn't play football though. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Florida doesn't actually look as bad as I thought they would.  In fact, that color looks great on a helmet, in my opinion.  The numbers are very hard to read and the pants look like they match neither the helmet or uniforms from a distance, though, which looks bad.

IUe6Hvh.png

5 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Minnesota going gold helmets with anthracite jerseys and pants vs MSU

FB_IMG_1508012471201.jpg

FB_IMG_1508012478094.jpg

This is the worst uniform Minnesota has ever worn.  Ridiculously ugly.  

Michigan State in green/white/white looks phenomenal, with bonus points for just wearing normal uniforms.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Ducks look about as good as possible tonight, IMO. I have very few complaints with this combo, and the complaints I do have are all pretty trivial. For as good as the Ducks look though, Stanford just had to ruin what would’ve been a beautiful matchup by going with their :censored:ty all-black duds. Who would’ve thought that the Ducks would be completely outclassing the Cardinal tonight in terms of the uniforms both teams are wearing.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The year is 2007, you have unlimited guesses to what team this is .

how many teams do you name before you actually get this right that it's Florida?

another big reason I don't like this jersey is the way the color change in different light. sometimes it looks dull gray, other times you see more of the green like below. 

Florida-Gators-running-back-Lamical-Perine--1021x580.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

2 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

The year is 2007, you have unlimited guesses to what team this is .

how many teams do you name before you actually get this right that it's Florida?

Florida-Gators-running-back-Lamical-Perine--1021x580.jpg

I fear something similar for Army. Especially since I saw the new dress uniform template floating around. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 hours ago, roxfan00 said:

DMDcMfQVwAAH01v.thumb.jpg.b9e2b12fee9dadae55a8f4ddc44bd701.jpgDMHAnbAUEAAqaSS.thumb.jpg.30d01c716ede3a049a9d65ca162a2ec0.jpg

I like the continuation of this idea, but carbon fiber seems forced here. I appreciate that they tried to match the textures on an F-35 pilot’s helmet, but given that they put the aircraft markings on it, I think flat grey would have looked a little better.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived