NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bayne said:

I love minnesotas stuff. Im lolling at all the despair around here. So dramatic.

I am warming up...but it's still a "so close" situation, at best.  Need outlines on the sleeve numbers and more on the hem.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Blue Jackets finally fixed something that has bothered me since these jerseys rolled out in 2007. They matched the socks stripes to the sleeve stripes. Thank you!

The thirds those uniforms were based on in 2007 matched the sleeve stripes also and it was also a curious decision that the new uniforms didn't.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Just now, habsfan1 said:

If enough people rebel online aboit it, maybe there's still time to fix Boston's socks and numbers. Didn't Tampa make a last-second change to their numbers once?

The Lightning added black trim to the numbers and added the lightning bolt to the pants at the last minute but it still wasnt enough. They need more black and silver in their sweater.

1 minute ago, habsfan1 said:

If enough people rebel against it, maybe there's still time to fix Boston's socks and numbers. Didn't Tampa make a last-second change to their numbers once?

Not exactly last second but an outline was added to the numbers and the boot put back on the pants. 

Carolina's change is so good, and even more refreshing in an age where teams seem to be going backward or remaining stagnant. Same with Colorado, real nice change (love the simplified new number font, no more double outlines or any unnecessary black). And while it's going to take time to get used to Vegas' steel grey, it's thankful they don't look like total trash (home is in top two-thirds of the league).

5 minutes ago, Jack Holmes said:

Carolina's change is so good, and even more refreshing in an age where teams seem to be going backward or remaining stagnant. Same with Colorado, real nice change (love the simplified new number font, no more double outlines or any unnecessary black). And while it's going to take time to get used to Vegas' steel grey, it's thankful they don't look like total trash (home is in top two-thirds of the league).

Traditional means honoring your roots in a slick, modernized way, whether your roots are 1967 or 1997...

Most people seem to love remaining traditional. 

Biggest surprises are Carolina and Colorado doing a good portion of what the fans wanted all along. 

Also have to hand it to Vegas - there have been some pretty hideous expansion uniforms - they are luckily not among those. 

I'm taking it all in, but I need to see in game pic before I can safely say what looks good and what looks bad. I'll admit, my fave jersey of the night goes to the Avs. Congrats you guys.... now I hope you can succeed moving forward. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived