(NHL Playoffs) Rite of Spring 2017: can't go on, no, I'll go on

The_Admiral

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Still MIGHTY said:

HOW DID THAT :censored: ING HAPPEN!?!?!?!?

The Oilers were up by three. The Ducks scored three goals to tie the score. The game then went to OT. Corey Perry scored a goal in OT. The Ducks won. I think that pretty much covers it. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Pierre McGuire mentioned what I had been thinking about Backstrom....he's been looking timid and off all night long, like he's playing injured.  (Of course, as I type this, he scores a goal.)

For that matter, just about the entire Capitals roster doesn't seem to be too interested in playing hard or giving max effort.  The Penguins are definitely in their heads.

....or, the Capitals were just waiting as late as humanly possible to get their ass in gear.  Down 3-1 in the series, down a goal entering the third period....come out kicking doors to the tune of three goals in the first 8 minutes.

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

"Eric Daze? Never heard of him. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW UFC IS REAL?!" - CM Punk, probably.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

So, so needed. Good to see a good dub in the playoffs (full disclosure: didn't watch the game.  didn't want a heart attack).

I mean, we'll lose on Monday, but still.  A nice win for the road.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

BROTHER SIDNEY, I KNEW YOU'D COME!

#BrokenCaps

The Capitals called upon the 7 Deities, going into tonight's game. They gave Ovechkin some new abilities.

16 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

The Capitals called upon the 7 Deities, going into tonight's game. They gave Ovechkin some new abilities.

Ovechkin has been on his own Expedeeeeeeetion of Gold for a while now...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

16 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Putting the best sniper in the league against the opposing team's third line may have had something to do with that. Great piece of coaching by Trotz.

I mentioned before that I was terrified of holding a 3-1 lead, and I wasn't joking. The Caps have come back from a 1-3 deficit before, and my Pens have blown a 3-1 lead (2014 against the Rangers). If we don't win game six, we're not winning at all.

NSFCvyu.png

Congrats Nashville. Not only for going to your first Conference Final, but for doing it as an 8 seed. Not easy to do and should be commended.

As for you, St. Louis...same old Blues.

NSFCvyu.png

Archived