labc93

2018 MLS Kits

9 hours ago, Digby said:

I hear Columbus Crew is due for a new shirt sponsor next year.

770a28a1-e535-40f4-b044-b3185cdf2972_ima

😠😠😠😠😠

10 hours ago, Digby said:

I hear Columbus Crew is due for a new shirt sponsor next year.

770a28a1-e535-40f4-b044-b3185cdf2972_ima

as someone who was a fan of a team that was moved(san jose) i cant print on this website what i WANT to say. what you posted was in poor taste and disrespectful #precortout

Sorry. Gallows humor. Precourt and his enablers can get f-ked. Tbh I wish they’d take the Revs, please.

(I thought it was funny. Mean as hell though.)

I don’t think the Crew should be allowed to play next year without acknowledging that elephant in the room, physically, at all times. What better way? Actually hadn’t even connected until now that there’s probably a lot of Crew/Browns fan overlap.

8 minutes ago, Digby said:

I don’t think the Crew should be allowed to play next year without acknowledging that elephant in the room, physically, at all times. What better way? Actually hadn’t even connected until now that there’s probably a lot of Crew/Browns fan overlap.

We'll be reminded every time our team is on TV, we don't want it on our kits.

12 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

That's one ugly ball. 

Still much better than this year’s, IMO.

Nativo%20MLS_2017_2.png

The colores panels on both are just horrible. Art novoue paint is not a good look for a soccer ball.

On December 8, 2017 at 11:33 PM, upperV03 said:

2018 MLS ball:

adidas-nativo-2018-mls-ball-2.jpg

Considering the template, this is pretty sharp and not as garish as previous years (looking at you 2016).

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

DQ4J-sPXUAINZ3j.png

That's a huge improvement - one of the problems with the Union's set is the dark, muddy color scheme.  A lighter gold should do wonders.

Major upgrade. If the shirt colors change to match that it'll be an amazing look. 

While there are still some clunkers, is MLS the best top to bottom looking league in the US? 

1 hour ago, twi said:

While there are still some clunkers, is MLS the best top to bottom looking league in the US? 

I think it is.

0dzoaLG.png

Good diverse palette, not a huge over-reliance on either navy or black.

I think there's only one true clunker in the league, that 1990s crayola badge right in the middle.  And there's one truly awful name, if not identity, in Salt Lake.  But that's pretty damn good.

And considering these are the two frontrunners to join, it might only get better.

vGRYhYK.png

Could not be more disappointed in ATLUTD. All they've done here is change colors of the other away kit, which was bland and uninspiring to begin with. 

I get that in world soccer, unlike a lot of pro sports in the states, that clash kits often deviate from the club's official colors...but this just feels flat. Orange, I guess because of being the team of the Peach State? 

They've got a very unbalanced look because the home kit is already a modern classic. It almost seems it has made them disinterested in trying to field anything else that might compete with the identity? I don't know...

Not sure I can agree with you there.  We'll see what the final "peach" kit looks like, but I appreciate them breaking with a different color.

Like NYCFC has done - the home kits are primarily clean and classic, so they can go a little crazy with the change kits.  That's a solid plan.

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Like NYCFC has done - the home kits are primarily clean and classic, so they can go a little crazy with the change kits.  That's a solid plan.

200% agreed. I love when teams do that.