PittsburghSucks

2018 NFL Season

2 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

The Lions lost at home to Chase Daniel...Chase Fricken Daniel. I know he's one of the more capable backups in the league, but he's still a backup. For Stafford to get so badly outplayed by him is an absolute travesty, but what can I say? The Lions truly do suck.

He already lost to Darnold.......

Last Monday's Chiefs/Rams game in a nutshell:

8 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Texans Owner Bob McNair has passed away at 81

This has been unprecedented with the amount of owners passing away this year. At least the changeover should be more orderly than in New Orleans.

Reuben Foster arrested for domestic battery at the Niners hotel in Tampa. This guy isn't good at avoiding trouble.

8 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Reuben Foster arrested for domestic battery at the Niners hotel in Tampa. This guy isn't good at avoiding trouble.

I'm all for giving people chances when they screw up but this guy needs to be suspended.

14 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm all for giving people chances when they screw up but this guy needs to be suspended.

Niners have cut him. 

12 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Or, you know, put in prison.  Good on the league for realizing that they can't keep putting woman-beaters on the field and expect their fans to cheer for them (but football fans really don't care as long as he can run fast) but it's not the league's responsibility to enforce criminal / civil laws.  The real problem here (assuming what you read is what happened) is that "charges were dropped" and guys like him keep getting off and just doing it again. 

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Or, you know, put in prison.  Good on the league for realizing that they can't keep putting woman-beaters on the field and expect their fans to cheer for them (but football fans really don't care as long as he can run fast) but it's not the league's responsibility to enforce criminal / civil laws.  The real problem here (assuming what you read is what happened) is that "charges were dropped" and guys like him keep getting off and just doing it again. 

The courts will decide that, but the league needs to stop pretending they care about this stuff when they keep putting out PSAs. 

How the actual 🤬 does Marvin Lewis still have a job? Mike Brown will probably be stupid enough to sign him to a three year extension at halftime. Pathetic.

My prediction of Marvin Lewis being fired after a blowout loss vs the Browns in Cincinnati has been right so far...

From bad to worse: Hue Jackson getting the Bengals job after Lewis is finally fired. 

The only way Marvin will get fired is if Stephen A Smith buys the team and fires him himself. More than likely knowing the stupidity of Mike Brown, Hue will take over whenever Marvin does get fired.

The stepover-Lue celebration by the Seahawks was really good but also kind of mean.