14er

Atlanta Falcons

Helmet: Glossy

Pants: Shiny

atlantafalcons.png

Carolina Panthers

Helmet: Matte

Pants: Matte

*Note - This was completed prior to the new logo's leake.

carolinapanthers.png

New Orleans Saints

Helmet: Metallic

neworleanssaints.png

Tampa Bay Bucs

Helmet: Pearl

tbbucs.png

I gotta say I wish I'd come up with that Panthers concept. I love everything about it and the striping is miles ahead of what they've been using without looking too gimmicky. Just slap the new logo on their and I say you've got yourself a winner.

Midway.png

I think you did a nice job with these, but I do think you should try the Panthers new logo, and maybe give that helmet a striping pattern somehow to match the rest of the set. It's a really good start though, nice work!

Panthers and Tampa both look great. Particularly Carolina...love the "no white" look.

The only change I'd make with Tampa is to make the facemask orange.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

i agree that the panthers helmet could you some striping UNLESS you use the carolina blue as the primary. i think there, the matte against the blue would provide a nice contrast.

i really love the bucs set, particularly how you used pewter in the sleeve striping. i would sign up for those right now.

sig2024.png

Nice work.

Falcons: I like going back to the red helmets. To me, the striping seems a little thin though. I'm not sure the wings work for me on the shoulders. I like the idea but they just seem a bit forced. Maybe you could try to reposition them slightly to make the flow a little better.

Panthers: LOVE the sleeve and pant striping you've included. I agree that the helmets could use some striping...but you would probably also need to shrink down the helmet logo some as well. I would look at another number font as well.

Saints: I really like what you've done here. The sleeve striping is great. I'm not particularly fond of the abrupt end to the pant stripes.

Bucs: While I love the old creamscicle color-scheme they Bucs had, I just haven't seen a concept yet that works well with the current logo. It just seems forced.

gYH2mW9.png

I actually am not a fan of the Falcons concept. There's too much contrast between a classic design and a modern design with the modern logo and winged shoulders. Carolina doesn't do it for me at all. The solid colored numbering makes it very bland.

The Saints and Buccaneers concepts are very nice though.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm really intrigued by and am enjoying the differing opinions amoung you guys. Here's a look at Carolina with a rough trace of the new logo and helmet stripes added. Not sure if I'm a fan of the helmet stripes, but I thought I'd give 'em a look. I do like the new wordmarks better though. Let me know what you think. NFC East should be up shorlty.

carolinapanthersupdate.png

Here's my take on the NFC East. Let me know what y'all think.

Dallas Cowboys

dallascowboys.png

New York Giants

Pants: Matte

nygiants.png

Philladelphia Eagles

phillyeagles.png