Ugliest Uniforms/Logos in Sports

OfficialBailey7

My Washington Wizards have gotta be on this list somewhere. They definitely at least have the worst uniforms in the NBA.

not a chance. The new Wizards uniforms are fantastic.

I'd agree with you if the numbers weren't so flipping hard to read.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an abomination

shorts.jpg

(The worst promotion outside of Disco Demolition Night and 10 cent Beer Night)

Some More:

mar1.jpg

(This is Under Armor going way, way too far)

ncf_g_sanjose12_600.jpg

(Went from pretty good to terrible in 1 year)

pg2_e_marlinslogo_300.jpg

(Take the Marlin off and it would be nearly the same logo Maroon 5 is using)

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

mar1.jpg

I knew this would pop up in this thread, but it has actually grown on me. I doubt anyone will agree with me, but to me its alright.

I love that uniform, just switch the shoulders to match the flag

mar1.jpg

I knew this would pop up in this thread, but it has actually grown on me. I doubt anyone will agree with me, but to me its alright.

The shoes are a bit much, but other than that it's an absolutely awesome look. I'm surprised more people don't like it.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

This is Under Armor going way, way too far

The shoes are a bit much, but other than that it's an absolutely awesome look. I'm surprised more people don't like it.

Those helmets are genius. I don't care for the rest of the uniform though.

My Washington Wizards have gotta be on this list somewhere. They definitely at least have the worst uniforms in the NBA.

No way, they are one of the BEST looks in the NBA. I've been wanting a return to the Bullets look for years, but this is a nice consolation prize. I bet in a few years, we'll see the real name of the team return. Simple to swap the name on front.

Now if you were talking about their old blue/gold/black mess, yeah...one of the worst.

87Redskins.png

mar1.jpg

It's clever and unique to the Maryland area. It's not bad in any sense!

Well I am glad I'm not the only one who likes them. They really are pretty cool.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

On 7/6/2012 at 10:44 AM, OfficialBailey7 said:
On 7/6/2012 at 8:20 AM, GoNordiques said:
On 7/6/2012 at 11:16 PM, Fox said:
On 7/6/2012 at 10:00 PM, OfficialBailey7 said:

It's clever and unique to the Maryland area. It's not bad in any sense!

Well I am glad I'm not the only one who likes them. They really are pretty cool.

I dislike them.

But like 'em or hate 'em...it drives me nuts that they don't swap left/right on the jersey. In other words, if the white/red is on the left side of the helmet, it should be on the right side of the jersey

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

This is Under Armor going way, way too far

Those helmets are genius. I don't care for the rest of the uniform though.

I love that helmet too. It sure is genius.

Archived