Adidas sorta-camo; or: AAAAUUUGGGHHH! YOUR EYES!

PackerBadger

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think adidas should stick to shoes and only shoes, they have no sense of aesthetic sense when it comes to jersey or really anything for that matter. They insist on putting their 3 stripes on jerseys, and when they don't, we get this... I would love to give Adidas the delete button from the world, everything they make looks cheap, no thought put it in, teams have no identity with their cookie cutter style templates. It's just a monstrosity of a company, I cringe at the site of them!

These are so unbelievably horrible, especially Notre Dame, not to mention that adding sleeves to basketball jerseys is so pointless. Their quality of work, especially when it comes to basketball, has really been getting worse and worse.

spacer.png

They are the College Basketball equivalent of the new Post Game cap in MLB. They have 4 of the most awful looking elements in basketball uniform history:

- Zubaz style shorts

- Sleeved Basketball Tops

- Tops/Bottoms of different colors

- Compression Tops

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

For those not inclined to click the link:

adidas.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Yup, not only is Adidas screwing over the NBA but they have their sights on screwing the NCAA. And I must say they are accomplishing it.

Please let this be a one time deal. Those are atrocious.

Archived