Ren, your work is nothing short of amazing!!! Wow. I went through the 99 pages in one sitting...it's really incredible. Could you take a stab at these two (I know you did a Cardinal with a bat, could you try it without the uniform)?: image.png

and this one especially...

image.gif

(in these colorsimage.png if possible) THANKS!

• Like 2

@jlnhlfanBuddy, bumping your post won't make ren69 complete your request faster. Be patient, these things take a lot of time and effort, he'll get to it eventually.

@ren69This thread is just full of amazing concepts. Congrats on your 100th, I wouldn't even dream of continuing on of my projects for that long :P 

• Like 2

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

10 hours ago, jlnhlfan said:

Triple bump

Dude, we've already told you that bumping isn't going to help. Ren has a life, so he's not going to get your Nordiques logo done immediately. Just be patient. 

EDIT: 100th page! Congrats. 

• Like 6

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Ren, have you considered making a tutorial video as you go through one of these logos?  I have no where near your talent, but would be interested in how you use different tools and tackle issues.

Really enjoy this thread.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 3:39 AM, ec5 said:

Ren, have you considered making a tutorial video as you go through one of these logos?  I have no where near your talent, but would be interested in how you use different tools and tackle issues.

Really enjoy this thread.

Thanks ec5.  I've never put much thought into making a tutorial video. I did however make a couple of videos showing how I go about doing my design work, those can be found on the first page and viewed by clicking on their links.