The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question, are there any teams (active or not) throughout Brodeur's career that he has not recorded a victory against? Or will the Devils be the one team he's never defeated?

He's defeated everyone (at least franchise-wise, this doesnt break down the new Jets from the Thrashers and the like) except New Jersey at least 6 times.

http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/b/brodema01/splits/

There's no truth to the rumor he's so old he defeated the Montreal Maroons, though.

In "postgame victory songs I never thought I'd play because 'The Islanders since 1995' and because it's not like the Nassau Coliseum played anything besides 80s hair rock in the past:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

(please stop winning every night like us, Penguins)

They're just getting ready for Brooklyn.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The Blues did WHAT?!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Some truly sad news:

http://www.tsn.ca/canadiens-legend-beliveau-passes-away-at-age-83-1.150356

A true legend and icon- on and off the ice

10 Stanley Cups. Pretty amazing. RIP.

In other aging icon news, Gordie Howe's family said that tests revealed that he did not have another stroke and they hope to have him out of the ICU very soon. Either way, we're near the end with him as well.

So sad about Beliveau, I've heard of the name, but didn't know too much about his career. Sounds like he was a legend. RIP.

Sharks taking on a Flyers team that played some great D tonight, only to Have Matt Nieto set up and score the GWG with 11 seconds left in the third period. 2-1 Sharks.

Ducks are bringing in Ilya Bryzgalov on a tryout and likely to sign him later this week.

DUCKS CREASE HUMAHNGAHS BIG. I DON'T HEFF TO BE MAD. BRYZ BEAUTIFUL LIKE HUSKY. I DID NOT ORDER THIS, JUST DUCK.

---

OH, WHAT THE :censored:

Eric Brewer JUST came to the Ducks on Friday, already out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot. LaBarbera is out 2-3 weeks with a broken hand.

This has been an injury month from hell.

Eric Brewer JUST came to the Ducks on Friday, already out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot.

snort

If it's any consolation, Corey Crawford is out a month from "tripping down the stairs." What is he, a battered wife?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Eric Brewer JUST came to the Ducks on Friday, already out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot.

snort

If it's any consolation, Corey Crawford is out a month from "tripping down the stairs." What is he, a battered wife?

Reportedly, Crawford was wasted at a Rise Against concert on Monday.

Hypothetically- what would happen if all goalies went down, including 'emergency backup' in a game? Would the team forfeit, or would a defenseman or something suit up?

I've thought about this many times. Every time a team has to use a goofy emergency backup I always secretly hope they have to go into the game.

Didn't the Ducks have to fly in their AHL starter the afternoon of a playoff game and then he ended up having to play because the regular backup got hurt? I want to say it was against Detroit in the late 90's.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived