The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahem.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Every day I wake up where Michal Rozsival is a Blackhawk is not a good morning.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Cam Barker's a Blackhawks training camp invitee. Let it never be said that Stan Bowman doesn't have a sense of humor.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Blue Jackets just shot themselves in the foot. Johansen was gonna be their star! Can't you just pay the man what he wants?

He's had one good year and his agent is comparing him to the NHL's top players. The Blue Jackets were more than fair in their offers.

This time last year we thought we were talking about another Blue Jackets bust who was going to play out his career as an effective defensive center. He needs more than one 63 point season if he's going to demand Toews money.

I'd like to strangle that agent of his. He's the biggest problem in all of this.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Blue Jackets just shot themselves in the foot. Johansen was gonna be their star! Can't you just pay the man what he wants?

The Blue Jackets offered him $46 million over eight years and he turned it down.

I'm sorry but nobody even deserves that much after one good season.

Look, if Johansen wants to be in Columbus then he can tell his agent to get a deal done. If not? Whatever. I've had enough over the years of rooting for guys that don't want to be here.

6fQjS3M.png

Teemu has harsh words for Boudreau in his book coming out in Finland

http://www.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/teemu-selanne-demolishes-ducks-coach-bruce-boudreau-in-book-140853669.html

On one hand I do get what Teemu's saying, but on the other, there were players playing better than Teemu all season.

And he said he had offers from Winnipeg and, ick, LA :( and almost didn't come back to the Ducks last season because of Boudreau.

IEI5Tg1.png

Every day I wake up where Michal Rozsival is a Blackhawk is not a good morning.

I don't dislike Rozsival one bit, but lately the Hawks have been burned so many times by once-effective veterans sticking around for one more year too many: Brunette, Mayers, Boynton, O'Donnell, FREAKING HANDZUS. You just know Rozsival will join that list this year and be a big worthless punpkin. I like what he gave us but he'd better go now before it's too late. Pawn him off on the Red Wings; they need defensemen and love old guys.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

"Torn vagina" as the go-to injury for players we don't like is so weird. I mean, it's not even as if vaginas tear all that easily; they're resilient by design for obvious reasons. I think it's just that the words sound funny together.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

"Torn vagina" as the go-to injury for players we don't like is so weird. I mean, it's not even as if vaginas tear all that easily; they're resilient by design for obvious reasons. I think it's just that the words sound funny together.

After all, we can tell by your avatar what you're thinking to tear up.

Archived