NFL Thursday Night Alternates

leopard88

Throwback Thursday? I'm not sure how you're going to do that with the Texans. They have had their look since their inaugural season.

aalm128.jpg

Except that's Tennessee's franchise :therock:

Doh! I should've drank more coffee before I got up and started commenting. In that case, this is what the Titans should do.

Well....

charlotte-hornets-uniforms.jpg?w=700

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Throwback Thursday? I'm not sure how you're going to do that with the Texans. They have had their look since their inaugural season.

aalm128.jpg

Except that's Tennessee's franchise :therock:

Doh! I should've drank more coffee before I got up and started commenting. In that case, this is what the Titans should do.

Well....

charlotte-hornets-uniforms.jpg?w=700

Don't bring in the NBA's senseless regard for facts.

The NFL, from what I have seen, are pretty good in getting historical facts right in terms of franchise history.

However, if this throwback program does exist, then the Texans have no other choice really. They could just wear what they are wearing now still.

Go A's!

Don't bring in the NBA's senseless regard for facts.

The NFL, from what I have seen, are pretty good in getting historical facts right in terms of franchise history.

However, if this throwback program does exist, then the Texans have no other choice really. They could just wear what they are wearing now still.

Well, the Cleveland Browns do exist, and while it is less convoluted than the NBA's situation, the current Cleveland Browns aren't the original Cleveland Browns, no matter what the NFL likes to pretend.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Wouldn't mind seeing a Rays esque faux back. Hopefully something with a white helmet.

Yeah that would be cool. I could see them incorporating northwestern stripes. Doing an oilers inspired throwback would be really cool too.

Sigh.

The Browns are every bit the Browns, just as going on hiatus doesn't make the St. Louis Rams somehow not the original Cleveland Rams.

MLB has frequently done "original city" TBTC events, with the Mariners wearing Pilots uniforms and the Brewers wearing the togs of the Milwaukee Braves

I don't know. I could see this being a way for Nike to really push the envelope with the NFL, or it could be the first introduction of the Mach Speed Template to the NFL. Like I said, I don't know, but it could be a possibility.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

McNair-10th-Wallpaper-1280X800.jpg

Honestly, I think that they should've stuck with that helmet. It'd be another way to pay tribute to the Oilers without actually being them.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Sigh.

The Browns are every bit the Browns, just as going on hiatus doesn't make the St. Louis Rams somehow not the original Cleveland Rams.

MLB has frequently done "original city" TBTC events, with the Mariners wearing Pilots uniforms and the Brewers wearing the togs of the Milwaukee Braves

royals.jpg

The Royals threw back to the Monarchs which is even more bizarre

Honestly, I think that they should've stuck with that helmet. It'd be another way to pay tribute to the Oilers without actually being them.

Too bad the Jags could never throw back to this

spt_Weaverjersy11309.jpg

Go A's!

Use a red facemask and your idea works well.

87Redskins.png

Sigh.

royals.jpg

The Royals threw back to the Monarchs which is even more bizarre

They have done so every year for the past ten years at least. Doesn't seem that bizarre to me.

Use a red facemask and your idea works well.

Looks good but I think the NFL has too many teams with white helmets as it is IMO.

Archived