2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another one:

third-pre_article_image_726x400.jpg?widt

This one I don't like as much because of the kit being templated, and the way the blue's washed out in contrast to the white logos makes it look like a practise tee. But it doesn't really peg West Ham down from the best dressed of the league.

And another one:

third-pre_article_image_726x400.jpg?widt

This one I don't like as much because of the kit being templated, and the way the blue's washed out in contrast to the white logos makes it look like a practise tee. But it doesn't really peg West Ham down from the best dressed of the league.

Not bad. I'd have liked to have seen their light blue used against the navy blue instead of the white. Would have tied in nicely to the brand. Little thing though.

Saw Newcastle's clash kit "live" for the first time in the "highlights" against Man U, and that white and aqua looks beautiful.

On the other hand, I'm watching Hamburger vs. Stuttgart right now and Hamburger's wearing their white jersey, red shorts, and blue socks, and those red shorts just stand out in a bad way. I don't think they even look that good on their own: that shade of blue looks muddied on that shade of red.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Saw Newcastle's clash kit "live" for the first time in the "highlights" against Man U, and that white and aqua looks beautiful.

On the other hand, I'm watching Hamburger vs. Stuttgart right now and Hamburger's wearing their white jersey, red shorts, and blue socks, and those red shorts just stand out in a bad way. I don't think they even look that good on their own: that shade of blue looks muddied on that shade of red.

I kinda agree. But for me the main reason is that the stripes are blue on red on the shorts.

gettyimages-484871062.jpg#

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Yeah, also the number on the Hamburg shorts is blue aswell! Awful.

Also: When was the last time Hamburg had blue numbers and NOBs on the white home shirt? Last time they had blue applications (2013-14) they still used red numbers.

Yeah, also the number on the Hamburg shorts is blue aswell! Awful.

Also: When was the last time Hamburg had blue numbers and NOBs on the white home shirt? Last time they had blue applications (2013-14) they still used red numbers.

I remember that in the old Puma days thay had blue numbers. I'm pretty sure the last season was 2006 / 2007.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Le Paris FC has a very nice look in Ligue 2 this season. They might become my new favourite club from France (after my PSG love ended up in a hate over the last years).

5024177_11-1-1405422689_545x460_autocrop

Archived