2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin%20Ellis%20Rapids.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that Colorado has been wearing its home kit from 2013 during preseason? Seems odd to me but it probably doesn't mean anything.

They probably just kept them for preseason since they don't have names on them. At least three MLS teams have grey/dark grey training kits this year. It seems like adidas tried cutting corners on gear this year. Columbus, Vancouver and Orlando i believe all have the same template in the same colors. Philadelphia does as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's actually about time that some infos about Euro 2016 leak. It always happened in the first months of the year before a big tournament.

I just want to hear if Germany wears black shorts again.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I'm shocked the new Man United Adidas kit hasn't been leaked yet to be honest.

United are the one team that is very good at concealing their changes to the kit. I'd expect it to come after June 1st when the Nike contract ends. It could come before, but I can only think of one time that a team wore their new supplier's uniforms in the same season and I want to say it was Portsmouth or West Ham. I'm also wondering if City will stay with Nike or jump ship when their contract comes up. I'd think they'd be the main star in England now.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm shocked the new Man United Adidas kit hasn't been leaked yet to be honest.

United are the one team that is very good at concealing their changes to the kit. I'd expect it to come after June 1st when the Nike contract ends. It could come before, but I can only think of one time that a team wore their new supplier's uniforms in the same season and I want to say it was Portsmouth or West Ham. I'm also wondering if City will stay with Nike or jump ship when their contract comes up. I'd think they'd be the main star in England now.

I think City and Nike will have a long time partnership. Nike is losing teams all over the league and I don't think they will lose a top team like City.

Jaguars

I agree - after losing Arsenal and Man U, Nike would be highly motivated to keep the high-profile City.

I love the idea, but just not feeling it here.

I think it's the hard break at the seams. The pattern looks good, but the effect of butting it up against white panels on the shoulders and sleeves is jarring.

I agree - after losing Arsenal and Man U, Nike would be highly motivated to keep the high-profile City.

I love the idea, but just not feeling it here.

I think it's the hard break at the seams. The pattern looks good, but the effect of butting it up against white panels on the shoulders and sleeves is jarring.

Completely agree... Leave it to Adidas to take a good idea and turn it to crap with their template and styling.

Archived