2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

I know Wrexham chose Nike for their 150th anniversary season because they had a hooped shirt in their catalogue and wanted a hooped shirt to reflect their first kit.

At Conference level, the club is paying for their kits rather than vice versa. So again, it doesn't meet the criteria of choosing a kit supplier on aesthetics over money - as there is no money involved. Interesting fact nonetheless.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised to see Chelsea with club specific numbers and Tottenham Hotspur with league numbers in the Capital One Cup final. Tottenham and Arsenal have been using team specific numvers for their cup games this year, Chelsea hasn't.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As others have said, I'm definitely not a fan of the way the long-sleeved kits are looking this year for Adidas. The thick cuffs make it look like two different shirts.

It's a bummer too, because I was planning on getting a long-sleeve this year, but now I'm not so sure.

The Fire have no excuse not to have a white stripe across the front of their home shirt next year now that we see Quaker is okay with their logo on a white background.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

not sure if it was posted - dont believe so - but the new Galaxy clash is pretty nice looking. The only change I might have made would be gold stripes and lose the logo on the hem.

7418A_LGA_BALGA_SGH_MF_grande.jpg?v=1424
7418A_LGA_BALGA_SGH_MB_grande.jpg?v=1424

Yeah, that hadn't been released yet. Not bad. It's a similar design to DC United's away which may be why they didn't color it in with gold. I think it works better with the double blue.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah the stripes work much better on the LA kit simply because they are more subtle. Also the stripes tie in well with their home kit from last season, so overall I think it is a good kit for them.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I really like that Galaxy shirt. IMO it's been a down year for new MLS shirts, but that one, Columbus x2, and NYCFC's away are really nice.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived