2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sneak peak for FCD. Looks like an all-white (or primarily white) away kit. Desperately hoping we don't see one just like Orlando or Montreal's away.

B_IVDppU0AEy-yc.jpg

Though part of me is expecting them to go reverse-Barça on us and pull out blue and white stripes instead of hoops.

The lack of hoops/stripes is disappointing, especially given the fact that this (imo) is one of the best looks in the BPL this season:

1375442-29505237-1600-900.jpg

I will wildly speculate that this lack of hoops/stripes is based on lack of creativity from American ownership/designers who don't think about hoops or stripes because of an American uniform tradition of solid colors AND because Adidas doesn't want to do them because they clash with the three stripes all over the place and then they lock themselves into similar designs year to year.

The lack of hoops/stripes is disappointing, especially given the fact that this (imo) is one of the best looks in the BPL this season:

I will wildly speculate that this lack of hoops/stripes is based on lack of creativity from American ownership/designers who don't think about hoops or stripes because of an American uniform tradition of solid colors AND because Adidas doesn't want to do them because they clash with the three stripes all over the place and then they lock themselves into similar designs year to year.

The Premier League's kits were by and large weak this year. QPR's kits are perfectly fine this year, but in any other year wouldn't even be in the conversation for best kits in the league.

The Revs aways are gorgeous.

spacer.png

Revolution just officially unveiled their new away uniforms on the Comcast Sportsnet New England TV simulcast of Felger & Massarotti (Radio show on 98.5 The Sports Hub).

B_NRnUIWkAAakPu.jpg

Love the green and red, but can't stand the overall design. The collar sucks, and I'm not sure what the white box is supposed to be.

spacer.png

The Premier League's kits were by and large weak this year. QPR's kits are perfectly fine this year, but in any other year wouldn't even be in the conversation for best kits in the league.

The Revs aways are gorgeous.

The Timbers will officially unveil their kits within a few hours, but they posted a sneak-peek video today that's totally changed my mind about these kits.

Like most of the Timbers fan base, I disliked the kits when I saw the leaked pictures. After seeing the players in full kit, I totally love them. Best of the new MLS kits by far.

Revolution just officially unveiled their new away uniforms on the Comcast Sportsnet New England TV simulcast of Felger & Massarotti (Radio show on 98.5 The Sports Hub).

B_NRnUIWkAAakPu.jpg

Love the green and red, but can't stand the overall design. The collar sucks, and I'm not sure what the white box is supposed to be.

IDK if this is the case, but when I saw the white box it made me think of the flag.

flag_vector.png

Archived