2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you guys on the darker stripes. White would clutter up the shirt.

Really wish NYCFC had navy stripes instead of white.

I actually like the white stripes for NYCFC. To me it does not stand out as much as against the light blue. It also works well with the shorts.

On a selfish note, as an SKC supporter, NYCFC having white stripes helps differentiate the two looks a bit as well.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

First shot of the back, same pattern as the front.

egxuva.jpg

11wa6nm.jpg

Never print your jersey on an inkjet, kids.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

NASL's Indy Eleven supposedly are releasing their third kit tomorrow, as noted by this preview. I think I can hazard a guess on what the colors will be.

Indy Eleven already have 3 kits: Blue - home, White - away, Red - Alt. I wonder if it's actually going to be blue and red checkers rather than just a subliminal pattern like it was on all three jerseys last year

Zach.

The red jersey's on sale on their site, so I'm guessing this will replace it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Tough to tell but I have a feeling that the red outline on the numbers is going to look like crap. And why outline the number and not the name, when only the name touches white on the sublimation?

They've been like that since the Waldos at least. I guess its due to how small the letters are compared to the numbers.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Ajax:

ob_fedbe3_ajax-nieuwe-shirts-20152016.jp

Good grief that away shirt is vile. Virtually every design decision made on that - main body colour, stripes at waist level, black disc behind crest, mis-matching trim colours - was bad.

If the sleeve striprs and cuffs matched the hem the aways would look much better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Saint Louis FC revealed their inaugural kit today. The good: The Saint Louis flag patch. The bad: everything else. The USL patch looks cheap. Why is there red? Very disappointing considering how good their crest is. I was expecting a green/blue striped kit.

B-AgQKvCQAALJMU.jpg

B-AgQLACEAAYtn6.jpg

Looking at this, it seems like someone said, "St. Louis is a Cardinals/Blues/Rams town. Lets make a mashup of their colors instead of creating our own identity."

Best thing I can say about new U.S. kits is...bomb pop kits will go on sale.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived