2014 NCAA Football Thread

Chicageaux

Well, it is Nebraska... people like them for some odd reason that gets away from me right now... well, other then the winning of course.

I hear all this stuff about Clemson blowing it... People, it's Clemson. They've taken choking to a level rarely seen in the modern sports world. They will blow game sky high and all that can be said is that "Clemson just Clemson'd themselves"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:censored: the whole coaching staff. :censored: this team. :censored: this season. :censored: the run defense. :censored: the passing defense. :censored: the stadium. :censored: Joe Tessitore for sucking Bo Pelini's dick. :censored: non white QB's at Miami. :censored: the grass they play on. :censored: the air they breath. :censored: Nebraska. :censored: the new uniforms. :censored: every University of Miami team since the 2003 National Championship. :censored: the world. :censored:.

I hate Joe Tessitore. Every ESPN announcer likes to dick ride Miami's opponent. It disgusts me. You have no idea how many times during a game I'll say "Why don't you marry him announcer"?! Pisses me off to no end.

Hmmm. Miami didn't win the 2003 national title.

I know you were just out of diapers, but someone who had season tix then...it was the 2001 BCS title they won and lost to tOSU for the 2002 championship.

Calm down about amateur sport.

:censored: the whole coaching staff. :censored: this team. :censored: this season. :censored: the run defense. :censored: the passing defense. :censored: the stadium. :censored: Joe Tessitore for sucking Bo Pelini's dick. :censored: non white QB's at Miami. :censored: the grass they play on. :censored: the air they breath. :censored: Nebraska. :censored: the new uniforms. :censored: every University of Miami team since the 2003 National Championship. :censored: the world. :censored:.

I hate Joe Tessitore. Every ESPN announcer likes to dick ride Miami's opponent. It disgusts me. You have no idea how many times during a game I'll say "Why don't you marry him announcer"?! Pisses me off to no end.

Hmmm. Miami didn't win the 2003 national title.

I know you were just out of diapers, but someone who had season tix then...it was the 2001 BCS title they won and lost to tOSU for the 2002 championship.

Calm down about amateur sport.

Yeah I know that, but I'm just saying that that team was good enough to make it to the championship. And besides the refs jipped them out of winning that game too. Every team since then has sucked. I just want to see this team win some in my lifetime.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

How ironic would it be if Clemson wins this with a kick after their kicker has been a steaming pile of turds all night?

edit: NVM, fumbbbbbelllllee

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Clemson should've won clean, but my god did they earn this defeat. Their defense showed up to play, except for that one time. And that other time. And that one other time. Their kicker robbed them of momentum with his spineless booting, and some of the playcalling was, in an unkind word, retarded. Considering they were on the road at the #1 team in the country's house, they put up a hell of a fight, but seemed bound and determined to let a derptacular crappy backup quarterback make the one big play they couldn't give up.

All in all: Meh. College football's most exciting game of the day was the marquee game tonight where ineptitude was the order of the day. Otherwise I don't know how many freakin' games today were 73-0 or 64-3. How many goddamn times does this happen every Saturday?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

So, just got back from a different football game but....

*Ahem*

WesternKentucky.jpg

Few people on Earth can comprehend just how much satisfaction I am deriving from this win.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

With Nebraska being my least favorite team, I'm right with you on this one. It also doesn't help that I live in Lincoln, and every time Nebraska scores, 4 different houses in my neighborhood set off fireworks... every. single. time...

And Wazzu is tied with Oregon at halftime. Now that would be a shocking upset.

Oregon starts out slow every game, don't worry

1 yard. What do you do? You do not go shotgun, that's what.

Exactly my thoughts. Except, as an FSU fan, this win definitely pleased me.

So, just got back from a different football game but....*Ahem*

WesternKentucky.jpg

Few people on Earth can comprehend just how much satisfaction I am deriving from this win.

I completely don't blame you, dude. I'm in Atlanta right now, but I bet the whole state of Indiana is buzzing off that one. Enjoy it, bro...bask in it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Jameis Winston is worse than Cam Newton was. Something about him makes me want to slap him across the face... he is that kind of guy.

Except when he's winning football games for your team. He'd be the quintessential player for the NFL right now; has a high, football IQ but is as dumb as a broom off the field.

Jameis Winston is worse than Cam Newton was. Something about him makes me want to slap him across the face... he is that kind of guy.

Except when he's winning football games for your team. He'd be the quintessential player for the NFL right now; has a high, football IQ but is as dumb as a broom off the field.

Lucky for me he's not winning for my team!

Archived