2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You see, the black represents the void in our skulls, white represents the coke we did before making it, yellow represents us pissing on the design and the grey represents our bland uncreative minds."

These are the worse jerseys I've ever seen. At least last year's had character and had at least some sort of "cool" factor. These are just plain garbage. Joke jerseys for a joke ASG.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

"You see, the black represents the void in our skulls, white represents the coke we did before making it, yellow represents us pissing on the design and the grey represents our bland uncreative minds."

These are the worse jerseys I've ever seen. At least last year's had character and had at least some sort of "cool" factor. These are just plain garbage. Joke jerseys for a joke ASG.

It's become such a shame. The fact that John Scott is a captain...:censored: man! The jerseys just clinch another ridiculous weekend of lazy hockey.

Meh. Better than last year's. Going to look top heavy, just like the Coyotes' new duds. I do like the flat NHL logo with the yellow (excuse me, gold).

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

All Star jersey have been released:

2016NHLASG_Nashville-jerseys.jpg

S'alright.

The black and white color scheme in each jersey shares the colors of the keys on a piano to celebrate the city of Nashville's "Music City" nickname.

So what about the grey?

Grey must symbolize the synergy between the black and white keys aka it's trendy and we need a stupid explanation for every :censored:ing uniform element these days...

You guys are all wrong. Those jerseys are perfect...

Perfect representation of the event itself: DULL DULL DULL

God I'm so tired people saying their better than last year's. They aren't, at all. This year's lack any good qualities and at least last year's had character.

For once, they're traditional and not a complete eyesore.

Boring is not Bad. Boring is just boring.

Traditional? Please tell us what is traditional about these jerseys. The ASG jerseys have always been flashy

God I'm so tired people saying their better than last year's. They aren't, at all. This year's lack any good qualities and at least last year's had character.

Traditional? Please tell us what is traditional about these jerseys. The ASG jerseys have always been flashy

These aren't eye-sores, like last year. So yes they're better. Not good, but better...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

These aren't eye-sores, like last year. So yes they're better. Not good, but better...

I don't see how these aren't eye-sores... Add in the completely out of place numbers and it ends up being the worst set of jerseys of the past 10 years.

That's... that's it?

Black, grey, white, lined in yellow? That's your All-Star Game? That's your Nashville ASG? That's all you could come up with?

"The 2016 Honda NHL® All-Star jersey pays tribute to the city of Nashville's cultural scene, which includes the Nashville Predators," said Brian Jennings, NHL Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President. "With creative support from Reebok's design team, the jerseys reflect the deep bond the Predators have with the music community, the city's growing passion for hockey and the All-Star Game's showcase of the best players in the League."

These do none of those things.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Just noticed on a closeup of Jonathan Toews that his helmet numbers are not in the Blackhawks' font. The serif on top of the "1" isn't flat.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Whoever made these did an awful job recoloring the Coyotes jerseys with the fill tool. Not only is it uninspired, the color combo is also really ugly. Black, grey, white, and yellow...really???

I don't think anyone with that horrible Canadiens logo as their avatar has any business or right to call these ugly. They're plain, borderline boring (although I'm sure they'll become less so when names and numbers are added), but they're in no way ugly, and the colour scheme works just fine.

The only thing that is actually stupid about this jersey is that the gold cuffs on the sleeves are going to get covered by gloves. I can only assume that the gloves will be gold because of that. That also makes me wonder if we'll see gold pants and helmets to match, and we haven't seen these "country music" numbers font yet.

It's not over yet, just because this is boring doesn't mean that the whole uniform will be, but I really like the traditional approach used here.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I don't think anyone with that horrible Canadiens logo as their avatar has any business or right to call these ugly.

I don't see why my opinion would be considered "wrong". That's why it's called an opinion.

---

Maybe it will grow on me when I see the full uniforms with names and numbers. I think this year they were aiming for a scheme that's different with little preoccupation about aesthetics.

Archived