Ask A Moderator

To start a new topic, you must have made at least three posts. If you're asking to post an image, you can either click on the insert image button (the photograph in the lower row above the box where you type your response) and paste the link to the image in the box that appears.

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

Just got the warning. According to Firefox:

What is the current listing status for boards.sportslogos.net/forum/1-sports-logos?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 2 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-09-17, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-09-17.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including borisbritvis.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32244 (LIQUID-WEB-INC).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, boards.sportslogos.net/forum/1-sports-logos did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

I remember the OP of the "What did you first think about logos?" Thread had an image that ColorWerx said was causing a malware warning on his computer, but the guy said he replaced it after that. Would it still be saying there's malware? (BTW, I'm not receiving the warning)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting issues trying to change my signature. I'm using Photobucket to store my images and resize them if needed. And I've resized my images to be within the 860 x 140 limit, but all it says is:

"Error: You are not allowed to use that extension."

Is it just me, or is everyone having problems updating their signatures?

I'm getting issues trying to change my signature. I'm using Photobucket to store my images and resize them if needed. And I've resized my images to be within the 860 x 140 limit, but all it says is:

"Error: You are not allowed to use that extension."

Is it just me, or is everyone having problems updating their signatures?

Well, what extension are you using? I think gif, png, and jpg are usable but I don't know for the rest

It's supposed to be png, but stupid Photobucket is corrupting the file name. I can't even backdoor an image through a URL insertion.

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm going to use Flickr from now on. Stupid Photobucket.

My motives are clean, I promise.

How does an IP ban work? Can one no longer access the site from the banned IP, or is it purely registration? In other words, if I have an account, and I go to the house of someone who for some reason had his location banned here, would I be able to log in? If he came to my house and registered, would he be able to use his new account from his house?

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Are they? You tried to defend someone who was banned for using a second account to circumnavigate a suspension earlier in this thread. Now you're asking how IP bans work. Forgive me if I'm just a bit suspicious.

Are they? You tried to defend someone who was banned for using a second account to circumnavigate a suspension earlier in this thread. Now you're asking how IP bans work. Forgive me if I'm just a bit suspicious.

And to add to the intrigue, that was the first post from that IP address.

VmWIn6B.png

And to add to the intrigue, that was the first post from that IP address.
I'm on my phone, man.

And the guy I defended a while back was banned for having two accounts, not using a new account to circumvent a suspension.

You could just answer the question, you know.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.