Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

Die. Just die, Wild. Die like you should.

edit: Thank :censored:

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CEc6s3eWEAA0iHj.png

UGHGSL:DK

Ankles... don't... go... in that... direction...

I do not like that one bit. Leg injuries make me want to puke.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

That's why I don't like pulling the goalie when you have a power play. It's just too risky. Even though you have a 2-man advantage, all the other team has to do is shoot at the goal without risking an icing call. And it made the difference in the game. Now there's no guarantee that things would've turned out exactly the same, but dammit they would've tied the game!!!

Go Anaheim/Calgary.

CEc6s3eWEAA0iHj.png

UGHGSL:DK

Ankles... don't... go... in that... direction...

Ouch, that...is...ugly.

You get eliminated by a team 2 years in a row and can't even muster the gumption to win one game? Bah! How bad does SabresRule7361 look right now...

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

You get eliminated by a team 2 years in a row and can't even muster the gumption to win one game? Bah! How bad does St Louis look right now...

Yes, but the Cardinals need to win baseball games in April and May you see.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The best thing Minny and Chicago did was give the networks a much easier narrative to push when 'Wednesday Night Rivalry' comes up again. The Wild have become Daniel Bryan, the scrappy underdog who everyone knows will fail but comes to love anyways versus the Blackhawks Authority, always winning cause that is what's best for the league.

Guess that would make Anaheim...Randy Orton? Always there, but seems to get injured? Alright, I suck at booking I admit it.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

The best thing Minny and Chicago did was give the networks a much easier narrative to push when 'Wednesday Night Rivalry' comes up again. The Wild have become Daniel Bryan, the scrappy underdog who everyone knows will fail but comes to love anyways versus the Blackhawks Authority, always winning cause that is what's best for the league.

Guess that would make Anaheim...Randy Orton? Always there, but seems to get injured? Alright, I suck at booking I admit it.

Blackhawks = John Cena - BLACKHAWKSWINLOL

Ducks = Roman Reigns - Mostly unlikeable but forced down fans throats since no other option really exists to overcome BLACKHAWKSWINLOL

Wild = Ryback - Team that looks like it should be a powerhouse eventually does the J-O-B, but not after getting some rub by ousting the reviled Kane (Blues) in round one.

Flames = Daniel Bryan - The franchise the NHL doesn't want to see come out of the west but just needs to fight back against all odds to defeat Reigns. Chances are they will fail or get hurt, however.

Canadiens = Dean Ambrose - They have one good move but otherwise just kinda hurl themselves violently into the fray. It's great against Boston, but gets old fast.

Lightning = Dolph Ziggler - After upsetting Triple H (Red Wings) in round one, the plucky Bolts just keep overselling their way to victory, but everyone's waiting for them to hit a wall.

Rangers = Miz - Snobbish dude who has the talent and is entertaining, but nobody really wants to see them succeed.

Capitals = Cesaro - The talent was always there, but nobody thought they'd get a Cup push.

twitter

Okay, for some reason IE won't let me pull your quote, but I think I'd switch the Rangers and Ducks. NBC would be more willing to use Lundquist as Reigns; both are handsome men, who are pleasing to the eye, appealing to women and both have longer hair with stubble. Afterwards, you put Miz on a franchise that's been established for a while, had a brief moment in the sun and has been relegated to mid-card work.

And of course, you leave out a big glaring vacancy Andy. Who's Money in the Bank? The Kings?

EDIT: Come to think of it, Rusev would be better for the Wild, more for the potential, not because of the unbeatable force. And let's say the Blues are Sin Cara because...well...I don't really have to explain that, do I?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

So the Blackhawks are looking like they're easily going to win the Stanley Cup without any real competition. As if watching their favorite team choke in the first round wasn't hard enough for this Red Wings fan! :P

(I'm actually fine with Chicago winning the Cup this postseason. As a matter of fact, I'm fine with anyone except Tampa Bay winning).

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Kings are totally Rollins, which sickens me because I love Rollins.

twitter

The Kings could be the Undertaker. Don't do anything all year until the Playoffs/WrestleMania, then flip the switch/show up and perform at a high level. Until this year, that is.

Elite American players are preoccupied with playing in the Stanley Cup, summer vacation, doing cocaine, or playing in the Stanley Cup while doing cocaine. That our spare parts would lose to Belarus in an afterthought of a tournament isn't crazy at all.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived