Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a 30-minute Blackhawks pregame show to bust out this new program called Mixlr. Really enjoyed it's ease of use.

http://mixlr.com/rabbithats/showreel/blathering/

Enjoy.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Did a 30-minute Blackhawks pregame show to bust out this new program called Mixlr. Really enjoyed it's ease of use.

Enjoy.

Oooooooooooooo.

Only downside is you can only live stream up to an hour with the free version, but sheesh, it's awesome for what it is.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Lightning are the better team and create a ton of bad matchups. That being said I said the same thing about an admittedly better 2013 Blackhawks team against the Bruins, and they still came back and won. Gotta wonder if and when Kane will ever make an impact, because he's a non-factor entirely. Until then we're gonna get this crap where the sparingly scored CHI goals are quickly answered by obnoxiously poor defense.

twitter

Enjoy.

Oooooooooooooo.

Only downside is you can only live stream up to an hour with the free version, but sheesh, it's awesome for what it is.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

What a damn finish. Stamkos robbed of the tying goal by voodoo, incredible pace, so many near-misses. That said, Blackhawks found their form in the 3rd period and I think there was some kind of wake-up call. Fingers crossed the funk is over and the real team keeps showing up and not the shade that appeared for the first 3 contests.

One word to describe the Blackhawks of games 1 & 4 and the Bolts games of 2 & 3:

LUCKY

twitter

Corey Crawford won us that game. The offense was anemic tonight. I know the Hawks are now a palindromic 41-14 in Games 4 through 7. I wonder what it is in 5 through 7.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived