Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corey Crawford won us that game. The offense was anemic tonight. I know the Hawks are now a palindromic 41-14 in Games 4 through 7. I wonder what it is in 5 through 7.

Since I feel like wasting time at work, I looked it up! The Hawks are 28-7 in games 5 through 7.

13-4 in Game 5

13-1 in Game 6

2-2 in Game 7

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Do you mean all-time? Those numbers seemed a little low to me.

All-time (whenever this was updated) they are 7-6 in game 7. But maybe you were referring somehow to this era?

http://www.hockey-reference.com/friv/playoff-history.cgi

(Edit: Just noticed that the Wild are 3-0 in Game 7. Too bad they have a hard time getting to game 7)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Did a 30-minute Blackhawks pregame show to bust out this new program called Mixlr. Really enjoyed it's ease of use.

http://mixlr.com/rabbithats/showreel/blathering/

Enjoy.

Oooooooooooooo.

Only downside is you can only live stream up to an hour with the free version, but sheesh, it's awesome for what it is.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

We've tried Mixlr. Shortly after Andy left, Mike and I did a couple test runs with Mixlr to see if we could still do BASS live. It worked but it sounded a lot like what I would imagine BASS sounds to someone who's tripping on acid. Mixlr worked fine. I think having to go through Garage Band was the real issue.

BB52Big.jpg

Corey Crawford won us that game. The offense was anemic tonight. I know the Hawks are now a palindromic 41-14 in Games 4 through 7. I wonder what it is in 5 through 7.

Sharp hasn't done :censored: since the Minnesota series, Toews finally showed up last night and Kane has been asleep all series. I don't know how the Hawks are winning with so much of their offensive depth asleep on the job.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Since I feel like wasting time at work, I looked it up! The Hawks are 28-7 in games 5 through 7.

13-4 in Game 5

13-1 in Game 6

2-2 in Game 7

Looks encouraging. Thanks! 13-1 in Game 6 is amazing, that one loss being the one to Phoenix after Torres injured Hossa. Here's hoping for killer instinct on Saturday and Monday.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Saw PJ Stock today during all the media hoopla during Lightning practice here at our rink. Dude was wearing a full suit...and sandals. Met Pierre and I must say that man's enthusiasm may be over the top at times but it sure seems to be authentic.

For the first period, anyway. Glad to see a potentially dominant keeper on another team slicing years off his career because his coach either doesn't have the brains or the stones to keep him out of the net.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Tampa's attempts to close the door on Blackhawks fans wanting to go to games is as good as their attempts to keep the penalty box door closed during the play.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

oh god those OLN graphics, it's like it's being beamed in from another planet. I thought of Finland-USA when Kiprusoff went way out to play the puck and derped.

Looks like Bishop is in net tonight.

Looks like he wasn't!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived