NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

I smell a cap? kinda confused on this one.

Eye-Smell-Erat.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Who is the rat? If it's me, then it's obviously because I copied off 2-pages ago.(Even though the reason it was there is because the guy with the Sharks logo had a realignment post.)

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

No, the joke is that the Capitals player is Martin Erat.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Who is the rat? If it's me, then it's obviously because I copied off 2-pages ago.(Even though the reason it was there is because the guy with the Sharks logo had a realignment post.)

Someone that joined barely a week ago wouldn't (more like shouldn't) know about a longtime-running .jpeg response to a realignment-based post.

Well, the posts on the same page as mine were talking about Quebec and if the Coyotes move to Quebec realignment adjustment is not pointless. Though I guess until that it happens it could be seen as pointless. If this is where you are coming from, I understand that, if not - please explain. Just to clarify I was more confused about the Coyotes situation, though reading my article again I can see I didn't really mention that very well. :)

Someone that joined barely a week ago wouldn't (more like shouldn't) know about a longtime-running .jpeg response to a realignment-based post.

It was on the previous page, on which someone explained it on.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

well in fairness, i joined in 2006 but i remember the references and various troll members like James Craven that predate that. I lurked this board for a good 3 or 4 years before actually signing up and posting.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

http://prohockeytalk...rchase-coyotes/

The NHL has said thanks but no thanks to a California businessman who recently made an offer to purchase the Phoenix Coyotes and keep them in Glendale.

An investment group led by Alberta investment banker George Gosbee may be the favorite to buy the club and keep it in the desert.

Hopefully the potential Sacramento Kings move to Seattle and ensuing stadium deal is the only thing holding this up. As messy as that still looks, we might get a resolution shortly. The potential Seattle basketball ownership group said that the stadium deal is effectively dead if they don't get a team now. If that's the case and they have pissed off the NBA to the point where expansion wouldn't be considered, I think the NHL finally has to bite the bullet on Phoenix. I just hope the NHL has a contingency plan in place already with revised conferences and schedules for next year, and Bettman can give an impromptu concession speech in Glendale in late June while they pack up the trucks in the background.

OldRomanSig2.jpg