NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

Yeah, he has a lot of theories, but they just don't have any legs.

There was also a story in the Arizona Republic about how the arena only costs $5.5 million to run and not the $15 million Greggers asked for and most certainly not the $25 million Bettman asked for. Also, it has come to Glendale's attention that the NHL sandbagged it on arena bookings to make the Coyotes look more important than they are. I guess this really pissed off the NHL such that they cancelled a meeting with the latest Ice Edge stooges. I have to say, it's not looking good, but it's looked this bad before, too.

Looks pretty good to me. If the NHL is now angry at Glendale and canceling meetings this is the best possible news. The Coyotes might finally be on the way out of town.

Here come the Quebec Newdiques!

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Yeah, he has a lot of theories, but they just don't have any legs.

There was also a story in the Arizona Republic about how the arena only costs $5.5 million to run and not the $15 million Greggers asked for and most certainly not the $25 million Bettman asked for. Also, it has come to Glendale's attention that the NHL sandbagged it on arena bookings to make the Coyotes look more important than they are. I guess this really pissed off the NHL such that they cancelled a meeting with the latest Ice Edge stooges. I have to say, it's not looking good, but it's looked this bad before, too.

If there's any real proof, wouldn't Glendale have a serious lawsuit to bring against the NHL? Dereliction of duty?

Glendale waived their right to sue as a condition of the NHL saving the team in bankruptcy court. Those guys think of everything.

At least the new city council has slowed the bleeding. But yeah they'll never see the money the last group of crooks threw at the NHL.

You know, this whole scenario seems to prove the existence of the Illuminati. I mean, how else does a team that's been hemmoraging money while being owned by its league for the better half of a decade manage to not leave town? Maybe Bettman's a member. :P

Edited by DustDevil61

SURELY THIS IS PREFERABLE TO JUST LETTING THE TEAM MOVE TO QUEBEC! THERE IS NOTHING BUT A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD IN ARIZONA!

This sums up Pastor's thinking in a nutshell.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

I read the last few pages to this one and I think I'm more confused than I already was, and I was confused after reading a b/r article from March about what to do and where to send the Coyotes franchise.

Sounds like Quebec City is the only viable option right now, but didn't Bettman just a little over a month ago insist (possibly even using the word promise - I'll try and find the article I read that in) that the Wings and Jackets will not be moved back to the Western conference, regardless of what happens to Coyotes?

If this goes through I guess Colorado goes to Division A and Quebec City goes to Division B and the whole realignment is (somewhat) mucked up once again. Was almost begining to think Bettman had his head on straight.

Yep, I'm confused.