Bucfan56

MLB 2016 Changes

Bowtie-style. So back to what they abandoned on the road 5 years ago, but put it on the home this time. Oh, but leave the road arched. It's a perfect uniform as-is.

Maybe one of these decades, this franchise will figure out what it wants to do in regard to, well, anything.

Bowtie-style. So back to what they abandoned on the road 5 years ago, but put it on the home this time. Oh, but leave the road arched. It's a perfect uniform as-is.

Maybe one of these decades, this franchise will figure out what it wants to do in regard to, well, anything.

Haha, no they won't.

So the only thing more Padres than only adding yellow to the home uniform set is doing it on a "trial" basis. That's nothing more than a sorry cover up for what they're really trying to say, which is "We're just gonna rebrand again in a season or two."

Bow tie style? I might like that, but if they're not changing the road at all, they'll just be even more mismatched then they already will be by using different colors on each set.

I like this news better than what we were recently told about them wearing SD on the chest.

Lol, Padres.

How would you guys feel if the D-backs went with something like this?

17709357135_328462cedd_o.jpg

This looks like the 90s Grizzlies.

I have nothing against the new Padres hat, wish they used it and the yellow on all of the uniforms though

GoNordiques, can you say if there are any teams besides the Padres, Diamondbacks, and Twins making changes to their uniforms for next season? Thanks for taking the time to respond to our questions.

Didn't the Twins changed uniforms last season

Not sure if the new batting practice hats have been talked about yet on what actual changes are. But I'm at the coliseum. They have old a's one on sale. They said next year it will still have elephant on it but just will have a green bill instead of yellow.

Its sounding like the road uni will be the alt blue uni from last season with the road grey being retired along with the Marine camo in favor of Navy camo

Its sounding like the road uni will be the alt blue uni from last season with the road grey being retired along with the Marine camo in favor of Navy camo

According to Chris Creamer's blog, the road uniform will be "untouched" save for the addition of an all star patch.

GoNordiques, can you say if there are any teams besides the Padres, Diamondbacks, and Twins making changes to their uniforms for next season? Thanks for taking the time to respond to our questions.

Didn't the Twins changed uniforms last season

Twins Have normal home, road, plus the vintage throwback home, blue 'Minnesota' road jersey, and the 'TC' Red jersey.

And by "normal home" you mean the gold trimmed abomination.

According to Chris Creamer's blog, the road uniform will be "untouched" save for the addition of an all star patch.

Can confirm, the roads are un-touch. As for the homes having a "bowtie" rather than the interlocking 'SD' I checked the style guide, I don't see that.

Hat is 100% legit.

So is the blue alternate being retired?

Can confirm, the roads are un-touch. As for the homes having a "bowtie" rather than the interlocking 'SD' I checked the style guide, I don't see that.

Hat is 100% legit.

Guess so too bad it reminded me of the 1985-1990 road uni

Are the D-Backs going to be wearing vests? I think if the T-shirt had the snake skin pattern on it, while the jersey was untouched..... that would look fine. In fact, it'd be quite cool IMO.

It also would explain what you're saying about some of us liking it, others not.

So the style guide contradicts this latest report? Have last minute changes been made after it's been printed before?

A very good question. The report of the bowtie script is coming from Chris Creamer himself.

Hat is 100% legit.

No. That stays.
So they're going to have 5 regular uniforms? New home, old away, old blue alt, new brown alt, and new Navy digital camo?

So the style guide contradicts this latest report? Have last minute changes been made after it's been printed before?

Either that or someone is not telling the truth.