College Basketball 2016: Houston, we have a full court press

buzzcut

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 6:40 AM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

It feels like it's the ACC, and then everyone else.

ACC 0-2 tonight, plus Maryland who should still be in the conference.

6uXNWAo.png

Disappointed, of course, that the Terps lost last night but to be honest I didn't expect anything else. Kansas was the overall number one and Maryland was the definition of inconsistent this season. 

College basketball "experts" and even some fans may look at this season as a disappointment, but reaching the Sweet 16 for the first time in 13 years is a huge accomplishment. I'll be honest, I'm not much of a college basketball fan, but the Terps season this year forced me to at least follow it more than I usually do. Congrats to Kansas on a well-deserved win. 

spacer.png

Maryland hasn't been to the sweet 16 in 13 years?! That's stunning. 

Always a good day when Duke loses in the tournament.  

I went heavy on coaching this year in my bracket and that's bit me. Miami and Michigan State especially. Currently 162 out of 182 in my money pool. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

7 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Wisconsin sure did crap their pants in the last minute of this game.  Not quite like Northern Iowa did, but for a team that was in the championship game last year...they sure had a lack of composure at the end.

That's slightly unfair. This team is much different than last year's.

Going into this year they lost the national POY and Sam Dekker to the NBA plus three other Seniors, two of which were 30+ minute guys. Their HC was coaching his 24th game ever, and their best player now is a redshirt Frosh.

3 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

That's slightly unfair. This team is much different than last year's.

Going into this year they lost the national POY and Sam Dekker to the NBA plus three other Seniors, two of which were 30+ minute guys. Their HC was coaching his 24th game ever, and their best player now is a redshirt Frosh.

All true.  But I would like to thank UNI for making Wisconsin's choke job less memorable

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

22 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

Ok, you can continue to call Gonzaga choke artists if you wish.

Fixed. Those damn bullies are and will always be choke artists. May they suffer through 100 years of winless basketball!

21 minutes ago, Ipapterotes said:

Every single Elite 8 Regional Final has a #1 seed in it

Hide contents

[in a GradeAUnderA voice] Whyyyy?

Why is that a problem?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived