2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eagles will be in black on Monday Night vs GB.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Lotta teams wearing colored pants this week and this year as a whole, which is awesome. But how do the Bengals wear all white at the Giants in white pants but then wear black pants at Baltimore in all black? And why couldn't Atlanta wear the black throwbacks this week or next week when they play the two most red teams in the league? Teams just don't seem to care what their opponent is wearing. At least we can safely say the Titans are back in the light blue pants on the road for good, as with the Skins and the Fins in their respective colors. Throw in the Chiefs and Eagles consistently wearing their colored pants and it's a great year for pants colors. Only flaw is the Bills still favoring all white.

56 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Cinnci, you couldn't wear white pants??

SD, you couldn't wear white pants??

Atlanta/AZ is just awful.  Both need major changes.

SF/Miami is just beautiful.

I think the Houston game is on the Texans. They shouldn't have chosen this game to wear all navy. The Chargers never wear all white on the road. I agree with all the other stuff though.

Have the Chiefs always had five stripes on their red pants? Looking at them tonight, this is the first time I've noticed. I don't recall, and if so, it's extremely inconsistent with their tops (three stripes).

NSFCvyu.png

Archived