2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

If u dont dont reply

You asked a yes or no question. It's natural for someone to answer no.

If you don't want replies from people who don't follow them, it might be wise to preface your question by stating why you're asking if they follow the Cardinals in the first place.

24 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

You asked a yes or no question. It's natural for someone to answer no.

If you don't want replies from people who don't follow them, it might be wise to preface your question by stating why you're asking if they follow the Cardinals in the first place.

Completely agree. Using correct grammar wouldn't hurt either.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

. .

For all you BILLS white on white haters you get your wish on Sunday.

Buffalo will be wearing the white jerseys w/ blue pants.

The Bills haven't won up in Oakland since Thanksgiving Day 1966, 31-10  .... 8 straight losses at the Oakland Alameda Coliseum

It's time to end the Daryle Lamonica jinx, still the worst trade in Bills history.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m618/PS_88/Bills%202015/bills_raiders_uni_zpsgawa2hjd.png

6 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Bills wore blue pants in Oakland in 2014 and this year they do it again rather than against new teams like the Bengals and the Seahawks. Why?

Because (believe it or not) its really not that big of a deal to the people who actually play.

Us here may approach it one way, but for sane folk elsewhere, pants is pants.

15 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

See, if Nike can do this for the Saints, then why couldn't they make that shade of gold for the pants like the Saints throwbacks for the Rams?

It's the Rams' decision to authorize which uniform combinations are ok'd, and they only authorized white, navy, and athletic gold pants to be produced. I don't think it's up to Nike, they just do what they're told.

NSFCvyu.png

On 12/1/2016 at 8:26 PM, ARTnSocal said:

. .

For all you BILLS white on white haters you get your wish on Sunday.

Buffalo will be wearing the white jerseys w/ blue pants.

The Bills haven't won up in Oakland since Thanksgiving Day 1966, 31-10  .... 8 straight losses at the Oakland Alameda Coliseum

It's time to end the Daryle Lamonica jinx, still the worst trade in Bills history.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m618/PS_88/Bills%202015/bills_raiders_uni_zpsgawa2hjd.png

Bah. I hate those blue pants (unpopular opinion?). And to do it against Oakland, a fellow original AFL team? The Bills will single-handedly drag what would be an incredible uniform matchup down with those blue pants.

I was at NRG Stadium last night for a high school game and the Texans team store had a player mannequin in the front window of the store dressed in full uniform with a red jersey, blue pants and blue socks. The Texans have never worn that combination and I'm not sure why the team's own store would do that.

Their next home game is their Battle Red day, but their site says red jersey, white pants.

9 hours ago, swisherHOU said:

I was at NRG Stadium last night for a high school game and the Texans team store had a player mannequin in the front window of the store dressed in full uniform with a red jersey, blue pants and blue socks. The Texans have never worn that combination and I'm not sure why the team's own store would do that.

Their next home game is their Battle Red day, but their site says red jersey, white pants.

What happened to the Texans all red I have not seen it for awhile?

Archived