2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/7/2016 at 6:39 AM, VikWings said:

This was my favorite Jaguars set. Wish they would have worn the black jerseys with white pants sometimes though instead of always going mono-black. Also needed a stripe and teal socks for those black pants.

2006_Jacksonville.png

The previous set before this was probably the best. The numbers being black made this set feel more black heavy than it should. The previous set of teal numbers made it unique. 

They did have striped black pants and I actually liked that a lot. Too bad that didn't stick around for too long. 

na4LHP4.jpg

Go A's!

This is the very first time the Raiders have worn white pants since 1962, and they're definitely white.

I love those silver jersey numbers and nobs that they're wearing like they did in 1963, 1964, and 1970 on their white road jerseys..

The Chiefs would look so much better with their normal white socks that they usually wear with their red pants on the road..

7 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks going with neon green endzones next week. I think it would've looked better with navy and neon green lettering or use Navy lettering on the neon green endzones

Screenshot_20161209-172257.png

Maybe to show support for the Sounders in the MLS Cup?

Raiders were beautiful.  Black socks and that would be one sick road uni.

Can't wait to see that Seahawk endzone.  On a side note, I like what Baltimore is doing this year with their endzones.  No paint, black paint, and then purple paint.  Love the purple.

Archived