2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, rickyISking said:

Bucs painted the endzone red for today's game and presumably for the rest of the season. I'm a big fan of painted endzones, as I think it brings a certain big game feel to the stadium.

CzbL8nBUoAAwkO5.jpg

I believe this is because the college season is over, so they won't have to switch fields back and forth for South Florida.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

1 hour ago, 8BW14 said:

That was th first time I had really seen the giants white pants and shoes and I have to say I think it looks like crap. The grey pants are sooo much better

I like the giants in white pants some of the time, but these look a bit odd with the grey striping.  I think the "old school style " color rush white pants will look better.   I love the overall look though, shiny blue helmet, blue with white trim at home, white with red trim on the road, and grey pants for both. 

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 15 (Part1)
Rams @ Seahawks
BNjXBH8.jpgcLG41Wo.jpg
Dolphins @ Jets
TvFNgDZ.jpgOEiIFzy.jpg
Packers @ Bears
jQKByxE.jpgSovyagQ.jpg
Buccaneers @ Cowboys
5hOTT1w.pngujr821B.jpg
Jaguars @ Texans
OO2ti2Y.jpgIZUCpbi.jpg

Since next year is the Seahawks 40 year anniversary it would be cool if they used a somewhat throwback uniform like this now that they are no longer undefeated in the all gray look so they could use these uniforms in place of those for one season. If they really want gray they should use it for color rush for one season and then go back to the green

RWThrowbackDark.png

3 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Since next year is the Seahawks 40 year anniversary it would be cool if they used a somewhat throwback uniform like this now that they are no longer undefeated in the all gray look so they could use these uniforms in place of those for one season. If they really want gray they should use it for color rush for one season and then go back to the green

RWThrowbackDark.png

This would be an awesome alternate to use. Much better than the wolf grey in my opinion.

51 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

I don't think dolphins vs jets is color rush

33 minutes ago, dont care said:

2 color rush games this week?

they're not.  http://operations.nfl.com/updates/the-game/nfl-and-nike-unveil-2016-color-rush-uniforms/

You'd effectively have the same issue for the color blind you had with the Jets green vs Bills red last season. 

On 12/11/2016 at 5:08 PM, rickyISking said:

Bucs painted the endzones red for today's game and presumably for the rest of the season. I'm a big fan of painted endzones, as I think it brings a certain big game feel to the stadium.

CzbL8nBUoAAwkO5.jpg

Oh man I love me some painted endzones. Need the NFL shield in a corner, or maybe the NFC logo? Or both? 

Love the Dolphins aqua blue endzones.  Reminds me of the Caribbean Ocean, LOL.  I want to swim in those endzones.

1 minute ago, RayFinkle said:

Oh man I love me some painted endzones. Need the NFL shield in a corner, or maybe the NFC logo? Or both? 

Love the Dolphins aqua blue endzones.  Reminds me of the Caribbean Ocean, LOL.  I want to swim in those endzones.

and for a team called the dolphins?

This is a good good thing and fits with their team

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived