NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

The timberwolves released their new logo and color scheme months ago and we haven't seen so much as a teaser. I hope we release soon so they can actually get products with the right colors

From what I read..new wolves unis wouldn't be out til end of august. 

3 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

The timberwolves released their new logo and color scheme months ago and we haven't seen so much as a teaser. I hope we release soon so they can actually get products with the right colors

Today I saw a Jimmy Butler shirsee in last year's style.  It kinda bugs me that they produced that.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1 minute ago, OnWis97 said:

Today I saw a Jimmy Butler shirsee in last year's style.  It kinda bugs me that they produced that.

I'm sure we'll see this eventually in a "fans in the wrong uniform" thread.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

9 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Those would be so much nicer if the wordmarks had a simple red outline like the numbers do. I really dislike it when teams don't match up wordmarks and numbers. 

Worried that my Sixers are going to do the same based off of what we've seen, with the solid wordmark and the two toned number font.  I'm an outline kinda guy. 

Archived