Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

23 minutes ago, insert name said:

It could be anything. It could even be a boat!

IMG_6145.JPG

"Cmon Peter, that doesn't even make sense. I bet it's cheerleader uniforms. Giggty"

Family_Guy___Quagmire_by_NickOnline_400x

off topic (but NBA related) do you all know where i can get some ABA jerseys (new ones made, non knockoff site).

was thinking on getting one or two of them.  

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

May or may not be uniform related, but just in case....

Please tell me they fixed their home court and put blue paint back!!! The non-paint is so ugly and dry.

1 hour ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

The timberwolves released their new logo and color scheme months ago and we haven't seen so much as a teaser. I hope we release soon so they can actually get products with the right colors

From what I read..new wolves unis wouldn't be out til end of august. 

3 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

The timberwolves released their new logo and color scheme months ago and we haven't seen so much as a teaser. I hope we release soon so they can actually get products with the right colors

Today I saw a Jimmy Butler shirsee in last year's style.  It kinda bugs me that they produced that.

1 minute ago, OnWis97 said:

Today I saw a Jimmy Butler shirsee in last year's style.  It kinda bugs me that they produced that.

I'm sure we'll see this eventually in a "fans in the wrong uniform" thread.

1 minute ago, Shadojoker said:

What time is Portland releasing their unis again? (Nevermind will scroll back a few pages)

Yeah, don't get yelled at, LOL.

New Portland jerseys compared to last years. 

IMG_3199.JPG

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

IMG_3202.JPG

IMG_3203.JPG

Those would be so much nicer if the wordmarks had a simple red outline like the numbers do. I really dislike it when teams don't match up wordmarks and numbers. 

5 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Those would be so much nicer if the wordmarks had a simple red outline like the numbers do. I really dislike it when teams don't match up wordmarks and numbers. 

PREACH BROTHER

I think I would rather see the numerals match the wordmarks and go without an outline. Plus, I would've like to see the cuff and collar best red and black and just phase out silver. Outside of that, Portland did it the subtle, sleek update in good taste.

9 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Worried that my Sixers are going to do the same based off of what we've seen, with the solid wordmark and the two toned number font.  I'm an outline kinda guy. 

I thought they were removing silver so that doesn't make sense to have it on the uniform.  I'll have to see the numbers in game to get a feel for them, cause I hated the way the old numbers looked. 

They seem very meshy. Maybe I haven't looked as closely in the others. 

Let's move this discussion over to the proper thread:

The Nuggets and Jazz have teased, but haven't exactly said when they'll unveil them. The next scheduled release is the Hornets on Monday.