Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

The wishbone collars for teams like Warriors, Lakers are the same as the ones last year, not the change by Nike

 

Similar, not the same. The change on collars of the Lakers/Heat/Mavs/Pistons jerseys are slightly more different than the change on the Warriors' wishbone collar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sayahh said:

 

Similar, not the same. The change on collars of the Lakers/Heat/Mavs/Pistons jerseys are slightly more different than the change on the Warriors' wishbone collar.

The point I wanted to make is that this is what Nike's new collar looks like. 

klay-thompson-rakuten-shot.jpg?itok=vYtl

 

This is what their swingmans look like. 

ff_2711270_full.jpg&w=600

 

Which is basically the one from the adidas era. Why wouldn't Nike use their own design?

920x920.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lakers swingman collars looks the same like in Warriors, also nike didn't make trims correct:

ff_2711213alt2_full.jpg&w=600

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

The point I wanted to make is that this is what Nike's new collar looks like. 

klay-thompson-rakuten-shot.jpg?itok=vYtl

 

This is what their swingmans look like. 

ff_2711270_full.jpg&w=600

 

Which is basically the one from the adidas era. Why wouldn't Nike use their own design?

920x920.jpg

Gotcha. Didn't know you were referring to their Swingman jerseys specifically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I wrong in thinking that all these new collars are very similar to Nike's old wishbone or Texas neck simply turned inside out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kabbey520 said:

Slackin on the Bulls gear... :mellow:

 

I need the black shorts.

I was thinking the same.. Where in the heck is my Bulls apparell??!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight the Timberwolves are wearing white while the Lakers are wearing yellow as the home team in Anaheim. Getting rid of the Home and Away designations was a mistake.

 

Timberwolves look good, it's just a shame that there's no green on their uniforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Tonight the Timberwolves are wearing white while the Lakers are wearing yellow as the home team in Anaheim. Getting rid of the Home and Away designations was a mistake.

 

Timberwolves look good, it's just a shame that there's no green on their uniforms.

 

I like that they got rid of the designation, I just hate road teams wearing their "Association" (white) jerseys. Give us color!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tyoma8708 said:

nike quality

123123123.jpg

As Rick Perry would be prone to say...OOPS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite the debut.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tyoma8708 said:

nike quality

123123123.jpg

This made me laugh much more than I should've. Great job Nike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the jerseys rip that easily on the players, I don't want to know what the cheaper ones are like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone gets to feel the quality of the authentic jerseys and shorts, can you take some photo and show us,  and tell me how the fabric is.

Because if it´s like the Nike USA uniform from this past Olympics, the material is paper thin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tyoma8708 said:

nike quality

123123123.jpg

What did he wear as a backup? A no-NOB jersey or another number 10 jersey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of the Timberwolves uniforms

 

usa_today_10319635.0.jpg

 

The shorts are great but the big blue shoulders are ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ark said:

Not a fan of the Timberwolves uniforms

 

usa_today_10319635.0.jpg

 

The shorts are great but the big blue shoulders are ugly.

Agreed. I won a bet with a friend where he owes me a new Wolves jersey (made pre-reveal) and I don't really want to collect on it because I hate the uniforms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.