kimball

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

You shouldn't knock @Teal. He only reveals stuff when he has SOLID info.

Not long until now that we’ll find out ...

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

milw0197.jpg

Any possibility Milwaukee has a uniform based off the Milwaukee Road train look? Or based off that statue they have in town, The Calling? Not from anywhere near Milwaukee so I don't know much about it.

8 hours ago, Conrad. said:

I think it's somewhere around early December or maybe late November.

That would make sense, as it would maximize holiday sales. Wasn’t that the original plan last season, but then they had to delay production while they addressed the tearing issue?

Is this Ariza Phoenix Suns jersey new or just a throwback?  Thanks.

https://cdn.nba.net/nba-drupal-prod/styles/landscape_320w/s3/2018-07/ariza-suns.jpg

On 7/23/2018 at 9:47 PM, Teal said:

No.

The 18/19 Bucks City jersey will be yellow.

This is news to me.  I was under the impression that the cream jerseys would stay at least another year since they were so well received by fans.

1 hour ago, mjd77 said:

This is news to me.  I was under the impression that the cream jerseys would stay at least another year since they were so well received by fans.

From my info about the City sets, the Buck will have a yellow/flint (dark green) set.

I will ask again and try and get more info.

Jaguars

8 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Yellow/Green for the Bucks? Is it gonna Brett Favre tribute night in the new arena or something?

Speaking of the new arena, it sure does have a terrible name.

DjDQ1S8VAAAe6fm.jpg:large

I missed the name because I was distracted by the M-based camo pattern around the court... yikes!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

57 minutes ago, BShaw20 said:

That scoreboard seems obsolete already...then again it’s Milwaukee. Their airport is like, stuck in the 80’s.

Milwaukee Airport isn't that bad. I didn't mind it, it felt more straight to the point than the convoluted nightmare of San Francisco's airport.

bSLCtu2.png

Today, the Grizzlies (temporarily) installed some new banners in the FedExForum plaza:

1IdnORW.jpg

Then they sent out VIP invitations to an event this Thursday:

RMqxwnk.jpg

The number font in the above graphic appears to match what their G-League Memphis Hustle squad wore starting last season, which I endorse 100 percent.

AR-180119650.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

Late last week, they parked three storage trailers in the middle of the arena and painted them dark grey:

So it looks like the Grizzlies will finally (officially) reveal their new look.

Random Thoughts: Based on the way they're using that new |||E||| (MEM) mark, I almost anticipate a parquet floor design. Plus, the emphasis on the northwestern art makes me wonder if they're going to venture into throwback territory this season...?

Archived