XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

I’m still hearing that UA uniforms are on the way, but was told that due to some type of licensing issue, UA will only be used on-field for players and coaches.  Source is someone in the apparel industry who is linked to a buyer.

Super odd to me, we’ll see if that’s actually true.  It’ll be a big boost if they do end up in UA unis to give the league some perceived value, but to not be able to sell UA merch is a big loss.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, luckman said:

Slightly off-topic but this is driving me nuts so I thought I'd try it here.  Can anyone help identify this helmet? I was thinking it was an XFL team but I can't find anything close after various internet searches.  Any ideas?🧐spacer.png

This is going to sound weird, but I believe i've seen a version of this helmet in, of all places, the Oregon Zoo. 

It's been several years since I lived in Oregon, but we used to go to the zoo all the time when my kids were small. And one exhibit -- can't recall the exact species of animal -- had a helmet like this on display as some sort of an illustration of how the animal attacked with its head, I believe. I could be wrong on that detail, but I definitely recall seeing a black and orange helmet with a logo like this. (And no, it wasn't an OSU Beavers helmet.) 

1 hour ago, gosioux76 said:

This is going to sound weird, but I believe i've seen a version of this helmet in, of all places, the Oregon Zoo. 

It's been several years since I lived in Oregon, but we used to go to the zoo all the time when my kids were small. And one exhibit -- can't recall the exact species of animal -- had a helmet like this on display as some sort of an illustration of how the animal attacked with its head, I believe. I could be wrong on that detail, but I definitely recall seeing a black and orange helmet with a logo like this. (And no, it wasn't an OSU Beavers helmet.) 

This one? Looks a little bit different, but pretty close!

spacer.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Volt said:

I’m still hearing that UA uniforms are on the way, but was told that due to some type of licensing issue, UA will only be used on-field for players and coaches.  Source is someone in the apparel industry who is linked to a buyer.

Super odd to me, we’ll see if that’s actually true.  It’ll be a big boost if they do end up in UA unis to give the league some perceived value, but to not be able to sell UA merch is a big loss.

I wonder if they wanted to use the newer template with the UA logo at the neck, and not having that are putting it off. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

17 hours ago, luckman said:

Slightly off-topic but this is driving me nuts so I thought I'd try it here.  Can anyone help identify this helmet? I was thinking it was an XFL team but I can't find anything close after various internet searches.  Any ideas?🧐spacer.png

Looks to me like the Daytona Beach Hawgs, a 2005 one year wonder in the NIFL

• Like 3

Signature intentionally left blank

• 4 weeks later...

Teasers have been released... and hoo boy tomorrow might be interesting. Looks like the images were altered with a monochrome filter.

Looks like some very unique graphics and/or designs are on deck. Also, these seem to confirm that Under Armour will be the league's uniform brand, as the fabric looks like the Armourgrid technology that they use. Given UA's ties to Dwayne Johnson, I'm not surprised, he has his own collection with them.

EDIT: Actually did some more digging, and it's definitely Under Armour. Looks like some UA gear has leaked out within the last few days.

FjFJvRKaAAES2JA?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

43 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

They are going to make the Battlehawks uniforms more complicated than it should aren't they?

They are going to make the Battlehawks Defenders uniforms more complicated than it should aren't they?

They are going to make the Battlehawks Guardians uniforms more complicated than it should aren't they?

They are going to make the Battlehawks Roughnecks uniforms more complicated than it should aren't they?

They are going to make the Battlehawks Renegades uniforms more complicated than it should aren't they?

They are going to make the Battlehawks Brahmas uniforms more complicated than it should aren't they?

They are going to make the Battlehawks Vipers uniforms more complicated than it should aren't they?

They are going to make the Battlehawks Sea Dragons uniforms more complicated than it should aren't they?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Just saw a quick glimpse of the unis on ESPN. All are Under Armour unis with the current college template. Seattle has an orange lid with a crazy stripe pattern, San Antonio is dark grey with yellow shoulder loops, so possibly a yellow away? We'll find out soon. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png